Crew skills for Bounty Hunter

Talon_Starfire

Hi,

I've got a Sith Assassin with Cybertech, Scavenging, Underworld Trading and was thinking of doing the same with a Bounty Hunter is it to redundant to do that or do other people do this as well? My backup is Biochem, Bioanalysis, Diplomacy but I'd prefer the ship upgrades & Cybertech implants for my BH.

just make all the upgrades with your assassin and mail them to your BH, that's pretty much what i do. personally i'd go artifice so you can do color crystals and enhancements. artifice, archeology, treasure hunting
Is Biochem not as good as it used to be or why not Biochem because aren't the implants good? I'm just trying to understand why not saying your wrong.

Edit: Are augments better than implants?

Thanks

Edited by Talon_Starfire

Implants are good only if you are leveling your main or other toons. When you reach 50 there are free implants better than you can craft. Or you may sell them and make some money of course.

Artifice, synth and armor can craft augments which are good even after lvl 50.

Biochem is a good choice on the BH. For one Gault has a +2 crit chance on Biochem. From playing since launch having stims/medpacks/adrenals if your tanking or healing is very very very helpful. Also being able to craft implants as you level is also helpful. Not to mention you have a cybertech so you can honestly craft the majority of the gear yourself. Armorings mods and earpieces from you cybertech implants and stims on biochem. You can use your extra planet coms to buy the enhancements and barrel you need.(can send them in the mail also if you have left over coms on your lvl 50 cybertech)

Do not go artifice on a BH much more suited for a Warrior or Inquisitor.

Thanks, I'm playing with my nephew and went Trooper instead.

Biochem works for most classes.

My trooper was my first toon with biochem and having easy access to medpacs and stims made playing (PvE) go easier and faster. I also send implants to my friends and my alts. Makes me wish I had not gone with all the other crafts (arrms, armor, cyber, artifice) first.

Biochem works for most classes.

My trooper was my first toon with biochem and having easy access to medpacs and stims made playing (PvE) go easier and faster. I also send implants to my friends and my alts. Makes me wish I had not gone with all the other crafts (arrms, armor, cyber, artifice) first.

Great, I'm a long ways away but is it the same for L50?

Thanks

Great, I'm a long ways away but is it the same for L50?

Thanks

With the changes to Biochem, top-tier end game is not as powerful. That does not make it useless. But an argument can be made for switching to a craft that allows for augments. Really depends a lot on what you plan to do.

I play for story and 80% solo PvE. Once I hit 50 I tend to make stuff for lower level alts. I find end game content mostly grinding and little story.

Now my first 50's (Sith Sorceror, Sith Juggernaut) levelled up without Biochem. And never bought a stim or medpac. So you don't NEED it. But it sure makes it easier. Having that edge has meant the difference from a narrow victory to waiting for a rez.

Thanks, I'm playing with my nephew and went Trooper instead.

armormech, scavenging and slicing.

yo dont need underworld trading as your cybertech should already have it. scavenging is good to get level appropriate mats for yourself and companions. slicing is for augment materials, schematics and augment kit materials.

you will be able to make all of you companions gear except the droid which your cybertech can do. also at 50 you can make augment kits and aim augments saving lots of credits or even make some.

one of the companions has a +5 crit for armormech too.

hi :D, pls help me:o:o

What are the best crewskills for a sith warrior?

What are the best crewskills for a inquisitor?

im new so i need some advice :p:):):):):):)

synthweaving and artificing. not sure on the companion bonuses to say which is better on what one but those two will help both out. you can make augments and kits for both too. since both have archeology you can have one take slicing instead providing mats for the augments and extra free credits while leveling.