Sith Armour from "Hope"

dacentabaal

Quite simply, this armour has been wanted by players since day 1

http://gi129.photobucket.com/groups/p236/PSB202WNSW/Sith_Acolyte_Full_length_large.jpg

http://mywickedarmor.com/costumes/sith%20acolyte/sith02.JPG (mask close up)

They already have a template for it in game at the moment with the Valiant jedi Set, all they need to do is re-colour the armour (maybe slim down the boots as they are too wide) add a mask and put the hood back up and voila

I would definately pay for that from the Cartel Market

Then when everyones running around wearing it we just organise another mass server RP event like back on Alderaan on the Trask Ulgo server before merges

I agree. One of the big things that sold this game were the trailers, so the more that Bioware can do to make the game closer to the trailers the better. This armour in an adapetive orange set would do a lot to capture the look and feel of the sith of those trailers.

Then all Bioware need to do is capture the feel of the combat and we would be on to a winner, but thats not something we will see in the Cartel shop.

Would love this armor as a Sith Warrior. Ever since I played SW TFU (I know the armor in the pic is not connected to TFU, I just mentioned it because of the many, imo, cool armors in the two games), I've been jealous of the armors the protagonist can wear. The few cloth and armor that are close in TOR are for PVP only. And for a non-PVP'er like me it means I will never be able to enjoy them. I would welcome more armor where you wear something heavy underneath, and robes on-top.

Personally I wish to have an armor when you have black bandages/bands all over your body, then plating and showing some skin, and a black robe over it with a hood of course. A hood that stays on even if you wear a mask. There is so few good choices for someone who want to wear black. Most stuff is dark grey, and phantom pieces get old after a while.

Yes please!! For the love of all that's holy,add this to the Cartel Shop Bioware,I think alot of players will agree that it will become a best seller! After all you added the Valiant Jedi armor from the trailers,it would only be fair to add the sith armor from the trailers too! :D

Quite simply, this armour has been wanted by players since day 1

http://gi129.photobucket.com/groups/p236/PSB202WNSW/Sith_Acolyte_Full_length_large.jpg

http://mywickedarmor.com/costumes/sith%20acolyte/sith02.JPG (mask close up)

They already have a template for it in game at the moment with the Valiant jedi Set, all they need to do is re-colour the armour (maybe slim down the boots as they are too wide) add a mask and put the hood back up and voila

I would definately pay for that from the Cartel Market

Then when everyones running around wearing it we just organise another mass server RP event like back on Alderaan on the Trask Ulgo server before merges

I support this 100% of the way, the only reason I want to change my race is because I have Columi Juggernaut armor, Just saying that armor is meant for the brutish body type not the normal one. I was disapointed where the only thing you could really get close to this was the paragon vindicators and even that was a failure because even if you got all the pieces none of the colors matched and if you used link colors to chestplate for some dang reason the pants turned black and red. They really need to add this set in game it's one of the main reasons I pre-ordered SWTOR.

I would pay 4000 cartel coins for that armor on my assassin :p

We truly need some really epic black armor not just dark grey but proper black.

agree, I've currently only have like 3,400 cartel coins but I don't really mind waiting a few months, god I need that armor. We need an Orange set of armor that properly fits a sith. I was seriously bummed that almost all the armor for a Sith Juggernaut look robotic, and the ones that don't are either not modifiable, or are in the wrong colors, like grey or purple, Or don't have hoods.

Edited by lieutenantzent

I believe that its an endgame gear set, minus that epic helmet. It's silver body armor and boots/legs with a black over cloak. But yeah i would love to see that set in the market..... but first for the love of (insert religious entity here) can we get the trooper/bounty hunter armor sets first!

I want this. This is one of those rare armours where I wouldn't even mind if other people had it too, I mean, everyone likes being unique, right? (Disclaimer: I know this is an MMO and that's not going to happen :rak_tongue: But a whole ton of people wearing this would just be bad ***.

i m also one of the player who fall in love with this sith armor after i saw it in the HOPE & DECEIVED trailer... i hope Bioware will sell this armor in cartel market.. i looks so cool n i want to have it on my sith warrior.... PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN....