move Kaon to tier 2

BhubbaFetish

Kaon under siege should have been moved to tier two with lost island a long time ago. it doesn't count towards the tier one weekly. it's much harder than the next hardest tier one fp, and not fun at all to do with a pug group as a daily.

i have 3 different healers,and i just log out and go play an alt for 15 minutes and try again if i get it as my daily on any of the three.

i´ve noticed that some healers do that when i tank that place. It´s realy an easy FP. Way easier than Lost Island. First time it may be harder than the other tier 1 FP, but if you just get people to listen and do as their told when they say they dont know the FP (like any sane person should if they come in a new FP) Kaon isn´t that hard.

Priority is nuke or cc mercinaries. ALWAYS cc on screamers. (i hate those guys) a loose screamer can cause a wipe real easy because he´ll throw you across the room if you dont have your back against the wall. Rest is cake.

I support moving it. I dont think its in the same difficulty as lost island but they are kinda a seperate missions LI and Kaon than the other Hard Mode flash points. I do actually like Kaon but it doesn't really match the others.

when i first did hm fps, this was my first one

we got through with one wipe, also, it is one of the quickest

all you have to do is explain mechanics to new players, the only FP faster is BoI

when i just want to get the daily on fleet done quick, i only que for BoI and KUS (Imma tank)

because both can be done in under 30 minutes

if the request of moving it is because it does not counts for the weekly, then ok.

But asking to move it becouse it is hard? lol? sorry but it is one of the faster HM FP out there, and quite easy aswell to be honest, not in the same category as LI by any chance, as long as at least 1 in the group has a clue of what he is doing and the others just follow his advice there should not be any problem what so ever.

if the request of moving it is because it does not counts for the weekly, then ok.

But asking to move it becouse it is hard? lol? sorry but it is one of the faster HM FP out there, and quite easy aswell to be honest, not in the same category as LI by any chance, as long as at least 1 in the group has a clue of what he is doing and the others just follow his advice there should not be any problem what so ever.

I agree

remove it from the tier 1 so that i can do other HM when i am doint my HM Random for the BH comms.

Have this one in the tier 2 because of the weekly rakgoul quest.

If it got moved to tier 2 it would have to be massively bumped up in difficulty

Then the post would be

Make Kaon easier, its to hard

You have 7 days to get 3 hard mode flash points (other then Kaon) done

Sorry I honestly dont see the need or requirement

so you get Kaon 1-2- hell even 3 times a week

you still have more then enough time to get your 3 hard modes for the usless weekly reward done!

Thread is much ado about nothing at all