Crested Orokeet / Model Flashfire

Screaming_Ziva

http://imgur.com/a/ul17q

think i did this right. here is the SS of my collections and the pic of the physical card from best buy with UPC

Thank you very much for the pictures! This means that the Flashfire is indeed available right now, even though it is from the wrong vendor. :cool:

There are two entries on the Best Buy website, could you please confirm which one is the correct one?

- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-wars-the-old-republic-2400-cartel-coins-windows-digital-download/1000003608.p

- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-wars-the-old-republic-2400-cartel-coins-card-for-windows/2308029.p

Edited by Jerba

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you got the RazorWire too. I presume you found this at a WalMart recently?

We talked about that a few pages earlier, and from what I understand, Tyious contacted Customer Service with the code directly instead of entering the code on the website, and the Customer Service mistakenly unlocked the new Walmart pet for him instead of the old Walmart pet it should unlock. This whole situation is just so messed up. :(

We talked about that a few pages earlier, and from what I understand, Tyious contacted Customer Service with the code directly instead of entering the code on the website, and the Customer Service mistakenly unlocked the new Walmart pet for him instead of the old Walmart pet it should unlock. This whole situation is just so messed up. :(

Ahh, that sounds familiar now. I guess I didn't realize it was the same person :)

In post 152, Ty posts a link to the digital-only Best Buy card and says he got the Novadive from there. I was directed to this post to attempt to do so myself last night. It did not work.

I collect myself. I had got the old Best Buy pet from the kiosk when they first got them (don't remember which, just get them all). This digital SKU (1000003608) simply added coins. I went to the store today and found plenty of physical cards on the shelf (a first since it was some kiosk last time) and bought one (SKU 2308029; ordered online and picked up in store; just happened to go look at the rack first). I got the Novadive from that one just the same as any other card I'd done.

I forgot to see if they had a kiosk and if they had a different SKU there. I'll do that again.

In the same plaza is a Wal-Mart and a Gamestop. Gamestop still had a 2400 coins card in their system but no indicator to me that it was any different. Wally world had a bunch of the old cards with the Gilded Flutterplume printed on it. I wasn't going to spend $20 on a gamble that I could recreate some Ty shenanigans.

That's that. Get the physical card from Best Buy if you want the Novadive. Every store around Tucson (probably included Phoenix) had them.

I made a new character and got a model FT-6 Pike. The mail just said it was from cartel coins. Which one did it come from? My other characters haven't received it. It shows up in my collections, but I can't seem to collect it even though it has the up arrow lit up. Is this happening to everyone? Seems to be a buggy patch.

I made a new character and got a model FT-6 Pike. The mail just said it was from cartel coins. Which one did it come from? My other characters haven't received it. It shows up in my collections, but I can't seem to collect it even though it has the up arrow lit up. Is this happening to everyone? Seems to be a buggy patch.

Thank you very much for telling us about this pet! I never heard of the Model FT-6 Pike before, I believe it has been added with today's patch.

I just created a new character but I did not receive the pet there, so you must have bought a special cartel coin card. Which of the cartel coin cards did you purchase? Maybe that way we can figure something out.

Edited by Jerba

The only coins I've bought recently have been the old Walmart Flutterplume and the physical Best Buy one. Neither should have given a new pet, so I'm stumped. Could this get any more confusing?

That's really strange. I bought those two cartel coins cards as well, so I think it must be related to something else.

I found a German player who also writes that he got the Model FT-6 Pike (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7180114).

This is so confusing. :(

So, I created a new character on a different server, to take some screenshots of the Smuggler's starter Outfit, and in my mail was.... The Model FT-6 Pike

Here is the message that was in the mail. It didn't say WHERE the card was from however.

It only seems to be in the Pet part of the Collections, and isn't in the special section (Yet.) But, I can't unlock it in my collections.

Here is a picture of it!

I found these at my walmart today

http://imgur.com/a/ZdxCk

Thank you very much for telling us about this! So it looks like they printed new cards for the Razorwire bomber pet and it is finally officially available. :-)

The new cards have a different UPC than the old ones. Ask an employee to look them up on his device to check for availability. :)

Gilded Flutterplume: 079936604974

Model M-7 Razorwire: 079936615316

Edited by Jerba

Thank you very much for telling us about this! So it looks like they printed new cards for the Razorwire bomber pet and it is finally officially available. :-)

The new cards have a different UPC than the old ones. Ask an employee to look them up on his device to check for availability. :)

Gilded Flutterplume: 079936604974

Model M-7 Razorwire: 079936615316

I stopped at a nearby Walmart on my way to work this morning. While they had the new cards according to their system they were not in the right place. Apparently, it is not uncommon for the cards to be incorrectly displayed with giftcards. Thus, the sales associate and I checked as many giftcard locations as possible all to no avail. I did find a stash of Flutterplume cards though. If some one wants to trade a Flutterplume for a Razorwire PM me.

I just entered my EU code which was lying around here (UPC 5035224111541) and it gave me the Forest Nekarr Cat pet and the FT-6 Pike pet on my main character.

Therefore the Pike comes from an EU card.

Has anyone else gotten the new pet from an EU card yet or was this a fluke?

Has anyone else gotten the new pet from an EU card yet or was this a fluke?

I just redeemed an EU card myself and can confirm that I got both pets, the Forest Nekarr Cat and the Model FT-6 Pike, with it. (Back in last summer, I got the Forest Nekarr Cat from the GTN when it was still BoE, therefore I never entered an EU code until now.) If you already entered an EU code, I have no idea if you will get the Model FT-6 Pike, sorry. :(

http://imgur.com/0gbK8Og,P91SFnv

So it looks like the Model FT-6 Pike is the EU pet. Still, this leaves me a little confused.

Orginally, they said on the Help Center page, that the EU cards would give us the "Model S-13 Sting". Then, we discovered that the Model S-13 Sting would in fact be given for Amazon.com purchases and not for EU cards.

Shortly later, we saw on Reddit that the EU cards would give the "Model S-12 Blackbolt" pet and the S-12 Blackbolt appeared in the Collections as a Cartel Coins pet.

Now, they added the "Model FT-6 Pike" to the collections and redeeming an EU code gives you that pet.

So what happened to the "Model S-12 Blackbolt"? At which retailer will it be available, if at all? :rak_02:

Anyway, my cartel coin pets list from page 4 needs updating. :)

Generation 1 pets:

EU (physical): Forest Nekarr Cat - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541

BestBuy (digital): Arctic Manka Lynx - from the Pre-Order kiosk, SKU 8919082, or online. retiring soon

GameStop (digital): Lobelode - have employees search for "EA Star Wars TOR 2400 Cartel Coins". retiring soon

Walmart (physical): Gilded Flutterplume - UPC 79936604974, retiring soon

Amazon.com (digital): Umbral Blurrg - retired on November 12th, 2013

Target (physical?): Crested Orokeet - shortly available from BestBuy before being recalled, now unknown

Generation 2 pets:

BestBuy (physical): Model NovaDive - available, SKU 2308029 (advertised as Model Flashfire)

Amazon.com (digital): Model S-13 Sting - available (advertised as Model S-12 Blackbolt)

Walmart (physical): Model M-7 Razorwire - available, UPC 079936615316 (advertised as Model B-4D Legion)

EU (physical): Model FT-6 Pike - available (German/Austrian version): EAN 5035224111541

GameStop: Model Flashfire - unknown (advertised as Model NovaDive)

EU?: Model S-12 Blackbolt - unknown (advertised as Model S-13 Sting)

As always, a yellow response with any information on the Cartel Coin Cards pet situation would be appreciated. :)

Edited by Jerba

I just redeemed an EU card myself and can confirm that I got both pets, the Forest Nekarr Cat and the Model FT-6 Pike, with it. (Back in last summer, I got the Forest Nekarr Cat from the GTN when it was still BoE, therefore I never entered an EU code until now.) If you already entered an EU code, I have no idea if you will get the Model FT-6 Pike, sorry. :(

http://imgur.com/0gbK8Og,P91SFnv

Well, I'll be the guinea pig. Just ordered an EU pet and I already have the Forest Nekarr, so I'll let you know what happens once my code arrives.

On the plus side, if the new codes give the old pets too, we might have a chance of getting the Crested Orokeet.

On the down side, if the new codes give both pets, don't we all feel stupid for buying the cards the first time around?

I managed to come up with one of the new Walmart cards last night but I got an "invalid code" message.

Submitted a ticket and they told me it was a known issue so I've got to send them pictures of it and my receipt tonight.

You're not the only one, it seems like there are multiple people having issues with the Walmart card:

Sending in a picture of the code seems to be the only way to get the pet when your code does not work.

Also, they are closing Lord of Ultima, a F2P game by EA, in three months (http://www.lordofultima.com/news/detail/lord-of-ultima-is-being-retired_19526). I remember that game specifically since they had the promotion where you got a "LU-20 Builder" vanity pet when you had an account there.

Both the LU-20 Builder and N4-SW Runner have not become available again via the Refer-a-Friend program; the only way to have gotten those pets was to have had an account at Lord of Ultima and Need for Speed World before the promotion started.

I hope that they will add a way to get those two pets in the future, even if the game that inspired the pet no longer exists. :D

Edited by Jerba

Well, I'll be the guinea pig. Just ordered an EU pet and I already have the Forest Nekarr, so I'll let you know what happens once my code arrives.

On the plus side, if the new codes give the old pets too, we might have a chance of getting the Crested Orokeet.

On the down side, if the new codes give both pets, don't we all feel stupid for buying the cards the first time around?

That's true of course, but then again we were able to use all the other pets for over a year. That's just like having early access to RotHC before it was given away to everyone for free. I don't regret spending money because I enjoyed having the benefits longer. :)

However, from what I understand, if you have already entered an EU code prior to 2.6 and got the Forest Nekarr Cat already, your old characters will not receive the FT-6 Pike, but newly created characters will receive both the FT-6 Pike and the Forest Nekarr Cat.

I am assuming you'll have to create a ticket to get the FT-6 Pike on your older characters if you cannot unlock it via collections.

Ok so before when I was playing this game and subbed to it I wanted to get the Orokeet but many threads on the forums appeared w/ issues and when Target would come out with it.

Anyone still know how to get the Orokeet?

The Crested Orokeet is currently not available. It has never been available at Target even though that's where it was supposed to appear. Back in October, it was possible to get the Crested Orokeet with a code from Best Buy, but they were quick to fix it. Unless you got the Crested Orokeet during that week, you can currently not get it.

I am also waiting for news on how we can get the Crested Orokeet since I would very much like to get it myself.

Regarding the Refer-a-Friend pets, I have now been able to successfully refer other players and get the pets. Not sure why it didn't work before; I think I had to wait for my subscription to run out and renew it so that the game correctly understood that I am a subscriber.

Does anyone have any information on whether the old Best Buy pet (Arctic Manka Lynx) is still available? In my list, I still colored it green but I am not sure if you can still get it, or if all codes will give you the Model NovaDive now.

Also, can anyone confirm Tyious' report that he got a Model Flashfire from a physical Best Buy card?

Currently, my pet collection progress is at 155/159, which I am very happy about. :)

I am still missing the Model Flashfire, Crested Orokeet, LU-20 Builder and N4-SW Runner, so I am hoping those will become generally available some time in the future.

I did not yet mark the Contaminated Rakling and the Plaguetail Kowakian Monkey-Lizard as possessable since I don't think you could have enough reputation to purchase them yet, but they definitely will be possessable the next time the Rakghoul event comes around.