Decension (Imperial guild) World PVP EVENT!

BalooDeath

EVERY SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!!!! Descension guild will has started up world PVP!!!

Now for real talk, all the other servers have some events going on but we never ever do! So from now on we will start world PVP Saturday at 7:00pm In Section X (may change who knows what we might raid!). Bring your guild, we don't care if your PVP or PVE come have fun and lag out the server. Just warning before you do this you must (if you don't have a great computer) turn all your settings down to low, and turn off name plates and you wont lagg as much. Lastly I will post a video or two in a few days on this Thread once they get it looking good; any officer of guilds that want to start any other events with us just message my mine - steaxy - in game.

I hope to all republic that was there had just as much fun as we did, and will come out to play every Saturday!

For the Empire!

Steaxy

Edited by BalooDeath

Welcome sentients and worldly beings. Descension of the Bastion (an Imperial Guild) will be hosting world PVP on different planets on Saturday evenings. Last Saturday night we raided the Republic base on Section X until we were finally pushed out by a force larger than ours. After regrouping we were able to push the Republic back from Dread Tooth, to their base several times. We plan to go back to Section X, but will try to change up the scenery every couple of weeks. If any Republic guilds would like to coordinate please feel free to contact us in game. My character is Bracus; you may also contact Steaxy, Lowk, or Sinaster. World PVP has been sorely lacking in this game and we look forward to making World PVP a permanent lifestyle on the Bastion.

If you are interested in joining the fight, I would recommend to lower your in game settings to help with the in game lag. At one point we were running 50 vs 50, causing some severe lag. Now its time to suit up and fight.

For the Empire

Bracus

i logged onto my pub for this event to find like 3-5 imps in the pub base. we were able to kill them then we proceeded to gank any and all imps we could find.

i think we need an area where:

1. med centers are safe from opposite faction

2. opposirte faction med centers are not over 500m away from where the battle is happening.

Edited by dipstik

i logged onto my pub for this event to find like 3-5 imps in the pub base. we were able to kill them then we proceeded to gank any and all imps we could find.

i think we need an area where:

1. med centers are safe from opposite faction

2. opposirte faction med centers are not over 500m away from where the battle is happening.

I suggest the area on Belsavis where POT5 did their PvP event, or maybe at the Black Hole?