EC Minesweeper and Colorblindness

I think you mean green and red. Are you talking about the panel in the tower or the mines themselves? If you are talking about the mines, they red ones have a little object hovering above the mine, while the green ones do not. As for the panel, the red mines have a dot in the middle, but the red ones have an x.

A red turns yellow when the person with the wrench icon can walk into the square. I can't tell the difference in the color of the two. Now that I know the fight, it's not a super biggie, because I can see the difference between red and green or red and yellow. It just would be nice if they thought about that.

I can not see the difference between the yellow squares and green squares.

Can we add some sort of visual cue other than the color of the square please?

Mark someone in the raid who doesn't have that problem and don't move into squares they haven't yet. If you're doing it then there are at least 7 other people in the operations. One of them has to be good at spotting the color differences.

If you can tell the difference between red and yellow then just watch for the one that changes color. Alternatively look for the one that appears the same as the green ones but has the floating object. You can also ask the player in the tower to call it out when they disable it.

Yeah something should be done. Red squares should maybe have a X across the entire thing. Yellow squares should have a circle inside it. Green squares should remain as they are.

Yes, this is what I was thinking about.