Should Scoundrels And Operatives Get Their ACs Refunded?

eartharioch

I noticed that Warrior/Knight Skill Points got reset since a new skill was added to one of the trees. Since BW removed the Cover benefit from Scoundrels and Operatives, which is more drastic than adding an ability, should we get our ACs reset, so that we can select GS/Sniper, which is what they apparently think DPS is for Smugglers and Agents?

go heals or **** seems to be the way the devs look at our AC nowadays.

the cover nerf boggles my mind, heals are OP,

solution... NERF ALL THE TREES

and the funniest thing, it didnt take much away from the healing tree as well, heals is still the easiest tree in the world and the most effective... shouldn't say this too loud and continue leveling my scoundrel :p

I love the cover fix.

Scoundrels+ were beyond oped with that cover nonsense+roll. It was impossible to close the gap because of it and the could easily score points in huttball because no one could pull them.

"Crouch" should have never been given the same buffs as "Take cover," it was ridiculous.

Lethality Ops are parsing 3400-3700, Concealment isn't very far behind. That can put most maras to shame and you're complaining about a simple cover mechanic? That makes complete sense. The only classes that are parsing above 4k are Merc and that's because they basically handed them a second MH to use when using railshot on a target. And that dps is on a single target, which means that boss fights that favor an AOE class, which Lethality is, the get even more dps in. So the only reason to complain is you haven't spent enough time researching how to roll out the damage.

Lethality Ops are parsing 3400-3700, Concealment isn't very far behind. That can put most maras to shame and you're complaining about a simple cover mechanic? That makes complete sense. The only classes that are parsing above 4k are Merc and that's because they basically handed them a second MH to use when using railshot on a target. And that dps is on a single target, which means that boss fights that favor an AOE class, which Lethality is, the get even more dps in. So the only reason to complain is you haven't spent enough time researching how to roll out the damage.

Just a guess, but I'm pretty sure the OP is speaking from a pvp perspective, whereas it sounds like you are talking purely about pve.

On topic, I realize cover was a bit over the top for the healing tree, but from a pvp dps perspective, it was a very nice tool to help the operative function in a skirmish melee role. My infiltration shadow outperforms my operative in terms of pretty much everything pvp related, and the ability to be immune to leaps/pulls (at the cost of being immobile, no less) was one of the few things I ever missed. That said, I've played an operative since launch, and as always, I'll adopt to the changes.

Edited by ViridianVex