Exar Kun Runs the Sith Lords Gauntlet!

Bird_of_Thunder

Then I will answer your question with my own question, if this drain force ability is soooooo powerful why did she not once even try to use it against the Exile? and don't give me 'because she didn't want to harm the Exile' this was the ultimate test, she made nothing easy, she made it as hard as possible.

The only explanation would be simple, the more powerful the opponent, the lesser the effect if Force Drain was such an easy insta-win she'd have had little trouble with basically anybody.

Because the Exile was a wound in the Force. Look what happened to Nihilus...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also here is a point, this ability clearly has it's roots in the Sever Force ability, well if Sever Force was such an easy win in of itself, why did the entire Jedi Order stand by and do nothing whilst Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma slaughtered the helpless senate right infront of them? because they clearly had no power to defeat them with and Sever Force was a very widespread ability throughout the Order at the time, simply put Exar Kun is too powerful for Darh Traya to just zap him with Force Drain and win instantly.

You already know the Answer. But nice try...

Remember what happened to Nihilus when he tried it? Yeh. It pretty much reversed and Drained him.

Ah thank you for answering my question, which leads you to this very point, the ability that Traya uses on the Jedi Council is not simply Force Drain, it is a mix of Force Drain and Sever Force, it is a dark side variant, which leads to my above post.....

Also here is a point, this ability clearly has it's roots in the Sever Force ability, well if Sever Force was such an easy win in of itself, why did the entire Jedi Order stand by and do nothing whilst Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma slaughtered the helpless senate right infront of them? because they clearly had no power to defeat them with and Sever Force was a very widespread ability throughout the Order at the time, simply put Exar Kun is too powerful for Darh Traya to just zap him with Force Drain and win instantly.
Of course, but that doesn't change the fact that it will have an effect. One that will seriously inhibit his fighting style, a style that relies of channeling considerable amounts of Force energy. And the disparity between Traya's and Kun's abilties is not as large as you may think, if Traya can kill three inferior (but High Jedi Council members nonetheless) with such an attack, think what effect it will have on a Force user only moderately superior to her.

It will certainly even the playing field, if not tip the scales in her favour. Then she can defeat him with more conventional means. Though she still has many many more tricks up her sleeve that can take him down.

Ah thank you for answering my question, which leads you to this very point, the ability that Traya uses on the Jedi Council is not simply Force Drain, it is a mix of Force Drain and Sever Force, it is a dark side variant, which leads to my above post.....
The dark side variant of Sever Force is basically Force drain, though they are not the same. But your point still stands.

Of course, but that doesn't change the fact that it will have an effect. One that will seriously inhibit his fighting style, a style that relies of channeling considerable amounts of Force energy. And the disparity between Traya's and Kun's abilties is not as large as you may think, if Traya can kill three inferior (but High Jedi Council members nonetheless) with such an attack, think what effect it will have on a Force user only moderately superior to her.

It will certainly even the playing field, if not tip the scales in her favour. Then she can defeat him with more conventional means. Though she still has many many more tricks up her sleeve that can take him down.

Exar Kun in his prime with the power of 500,000 massassi warriors in him is far more powerful than you presume, Exar Kun is a match for the Sith Emperor himself, Whilst Traya is a lot more powerful than some around here seem to believe, she is not that powerful, Exar Kun clearly is up there with the greats, all of his known abilities and the magnitudes of his powers simply put him on a tier above.

Force Blast, Force Flight, very powerful Force Sense and Force Precognition(so much so he saw the Wall of Light coming before they even arrived), very powerful Telekinesis, a ritual similar to Vitiate's where in he dominated the minds of half a million Massassi and absorbed all their power and then he was so powerful that he used Essence Transfer to bind his spirit to the Temples themselves without even knowing the technique, he basically did it within his own power once he had absorbed all those Dark Side aligned beasts.

EDIT: I would basically put Traya on the same levels of power as Revan and Surik are, maybe more powerful.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Exar Kun in his prime with the power of 500,000 massassi warriors in him is far more powerful than you presume, Exar Kun is a match for the Sith Emperor himself, Whilst Traya is a lot more powerful than some around here seem to believe, she is not that powerful, Exar Kun clearly is up there with the greats, all of his known abilities and the magnitudes of his powers simply put him on a tier above.

Force Blast, Force Flight, very powerful Force Sense and Force Precognition(so much so he saw the Wall of Light coming before they even arrived), very powerful Telekinesis, a ritual similar to Vitiate's where in he dominated the minds of half a million Massassi and absorbed all their power and then he was so powerful that he used Essence Transfer to bind his spirit to the Temples themselves without even knowing the technique, he basically did it within his own power once he had absorbed all those Dark Side aligned beasts.

Well that brings into question what Exar Kun we are dealing with here, because upon enacting the ritual the lines between man and spirit become blurred.

I guess that decision will be let to the BattleZone.

Well that brings into question what Exar Kun we are dealing with here, because upon enacting the ritual the lines between man and spirit become blurred.

Well it should be noted the ritual where he absorbed their power happened before he left his body, leaving his body was pretty much his last gasp effort to escape being sent into the Void once they erected the Wall of Light, then what I would say is his most powerful 'showing' if you will is when his anger at being trapped on Yavin IV basically burnt the entire planet, pretty dang powerful spirit you got there Kun.

Rayla already covered what I was going to respond to, but I may as well respond to this.

Based on the brackets, Traya vs. Kun is unlikely to occur. Unless someone wants to see that as an exhibition?

Rayla already covered what I was going to respond to, but I may as well respond to this.

Based on the brackets, Traya vs. Kun is unlikely to occur. Unless someone wants to see that as an exhibition?

Could you link me to the brackets, I wouldn't mind seeing what the next matches are, if of course you have chosen them yet.

Could you link me to the brackets, I wouldn't mind seeing what the next matches are, if of course you have chosen them yet.

I've been trying to keep the set matches on the down-low, but I suppose I could post the Round 2 matches that have already been made.

So being as were going with when Kun has his body and being that this is him fighting, therefore his rituals and so forth need not apply and only his combat should. Baring this in mind....

As far as saber combat is concerned here....Maul= > Kun > Traya

As far as Force combat ability Traya = < Kun > Maul

Reason why for Saber Maul is equal or greater than Kun is the fact along with his mastery, he also incorporates martial arts(Teras Kasi) in his fighting which I feel would give him a slight edge.

Reason why for Force Traya is equal or lesser, is that Kun...in the ability of Force combat has shown basic Force Push/Pull along with Force Blasts. Traya meanwhile has knocked back Sith Assassins killing them, also showing Force Lighting(though I still am unsure of this, as this was shown in-game rather than a cutscene...but meh.)

Take out the Lighting however then Kun as far as Force COMBAT goes...would probably be greater as he could generate powerful Force Blasts with the darkside nexus that they are fighting in.

In all out though including everything.....Kun can win this.

=====

The other 3 Sith Lords, I dunno why they are even here.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

So being as were going with when Kun has his body and being that this is him fighting, therefore his rituals and so forth need not apply and only his combat should. Baring this in mind....

As far as saber combat is concerned here....Maul= > Kun > Traya

Reason why for Saber Maul is equal or greater than Kun is the fact along with his mastery, he also incorporates martial arts(Teras Kasi) in his fighting which I feel would give him a slight edge.

He absorbed their power before he ascended into an essence, he absorbed their power to match the combined Jedi Order, however, when he realised the Wall of Light was already raised, he did become the essence without even knowing the Essence Transfer technique, so his ultimate prime in his physical form is with the power of 500,000 massassi warriors, he did not instantly become the Essence/Spirit he only did so as a last resort.

Also Kun's over-all Lightsaber skills are superior to Maul's, Maul models himself after Kun, though whilst he does match Kun in Juyo and Jar'Kai, Kun is an absolute master of Niman, the best ever and then incorporated a high proficiency in Ataru acrobatics to make his use of Force Flight far more effective, he basically perfected Niman and then perfected his overall technique, he also shows great skill in Martial Arts with his well-timed kicks and punches, but I will not state that matches Teras Kasi mastery, luckily for Kun I highly doubt it will come down to that.

Exar Kuns overrated. Relies on Medallions and boost. He's not that strong without them.

Actually he openly states that the amulet and the gauntlet were losing their effect on him as he became more and more powerful, there was only so much they could do for him, he believed all they did was quicken his 'embrace of the true potential of the Force and my mastery of Dark Side energy', so clearly his power outgrew their usefulness.

He absorbed their power before he ascended into an essence, he absorbed their power to match the combined Jedi Order, however, when he realised the Wall of Light was already raised, he did become the essence without even knowing the Essence Transfer technique, so his ultimate prime in his physical form is with the power of 500,000 massassi warriors, he did not instantly become the Essence/Spirit he only did so as a last resort.

Also Kun's over-all Lightsaber skills are superior to Maul's, Maul models himself after Kun, though whilst he does match Kun in Juyo and Jar'Kai, Kun is an absolute master of Niman, the best ever and then incorporated a high proficiency in Ataru acrobatics to make his use of Force Flight far more effective, he basically perfected Niman and then perfected his overall technique, he also shows great skill in Martial Arts with his well-timed kicks and punches, but I will not state that matches Teras Kasi mastery, luckily for Kun I highly doubt it will come down to that.

Well the power of 500,000 massassi warriors didn't really seem to help him with the Wall of Light thing...though I don't recall him showing doing anything other than absorbing them. Though while yes Kun is the master of Niman I did say that Maul is equal to or greater, not necessarily greater than him overall. So on that note, they would be.

But anyway as I said he can win this overall, being that there is only 2 in this gauntlet that challenge him, even then this is only in certain areas and not overall capability. So...

/End thread.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi