Lost the will to play now?

DarthWoad

Ever since 1.4 game out i have just lost the will to play anymore. I have 3 50s all of them kitted out with the best stuff. So now its either a warzone grind or a TfB grind which i can only do like 6 times a week. Theres so many bugs now. I havent cancelled my sub ive just had no reason to launch the game. Anyone else feeling the same? Edited by DarthWoad

Ever since 1.4 game out i have just lost the will to play anymore. I have 3 50s all of them kitted out with the best stuff. So now its either a warzone grind or a TfB grind which i can only do like 6 times a week. Theres so many bugs now. I havent cancelled my sub ive just had no reason to launch the game. Anyone else feeling the same?

Seems like you're burned out to be honest. I wouldn't unsub seeing that F2P is around the corner and the longer you're subbed, the more CArtel Coins you'll get. But do you have a guild, etc to just chill with, etc? Otherwise I'd just step away for a bit and then come back somewhat refreshed. I know what you mean 100% OP haha.

Not burnt out just sick of the

Bugs Bugs Bugs and Patch BUGS that create BUGS

This is the most gawd awful game for making matters worse every single patch the game sucks more and more.

I would fire most of management as they just push out stuff and could care less if it works or not.

Let alone if it breaks other stuff. BioWare management is just horrid and should hang head in shame and quit.

Edited by Metalmac

Take a break. Come back fresh. It happens.

It will not fix BioArts "fixing" the classes.

They lost the direction, or changed it's course, from "working as intended".

Also, I believe with the "new" system the characters and or supplies may well be lost.

This was a story driven mmo, which although the story is still there, that is becoming more and more a pvp imbalance issue.

As a PvE player I suffer these "fixes" that are implemented. They are destroying my enjoyment of playing the game with half of my characters, and they will not stop until everyone is melee based.

It will not fix BioArts "fixing" the classes.

Right, because other MMOs don't overhaul their classes on a regular basis? Anyone else remember Bliz screwing around with the DKs 4-5 times during WotLK? And the complete removal of all talent trees more recently?

Right, because other MMOs don't overhaul their classes on a regular basis? Anyone else remember Bliz screwing around with the DKs 4-5 times during WotLK? And the complete removal of all talent trees more recently?

The difference is that WoW has been around for 7 years and know what the hell they are doing.

EA/Bioware on the other hand have clueless Management and are flying blind most of the time.

Proof is the insane number of bugs in Patch 1.4 like the list of 47 errors in just this patch!

(ignore previous not fixed yet patch bugs)

Really what would the number of bugs be now? In the hundreds easy.

The difference is that WoW has been around for 7 years and know what the hell they are doing.

i'm pretty sure that when you were first learning how to ride a bike, your parents didn't yell and scream and call you a failure, saying how dare you can't ride a bike with the same skill as they do. cut them some slack.

So now its either a warzone grind or a TfB grind which i can only do like 6 times a week.

Some of us could only wish we could do that. RL kinda gets in the way though :t_frown: Can only find the time to possibly get in 1 night a week if im lucky for ops.

Edited by haliy