When are All the Flashpoints coming HM mode?

Have you done Esseles HM? Ironfist can be a b**** if your Tank isn't on the ball.

Perhaps my judgement is flawed because I haven't run Hammer Station in a long time.

that was the point.

the original claim was that a HM of Hammer Station would be pointless as you don't need a tank in the Story Mode.

I countered with 'but you need one for Black Talon/Esseles?'

because you absolutely don't.

Edited by amnie

Hell no to a hardmode version of "Colicoid Wargame", that flashpoint is already annoying enough in storymode. But Hammer Station, Athiss, Cademimu and Red Reaper... sure, why not?

cademimu is my favourite flashpoint. I love the last boss. granted I can see it eventually being a litle annoying if you do it a lot (helloooooohooo esseles!) but more flashpoint options will also mean it's a little less likely to always be thrown into the same one

When are All the Flashpoints coming HM mode?

i am talking about Hammer Stations. Athis. Colicoid war gar ( i love this FP) and the other 3 FPs

They have already said several times that they are going to be doing HM versions for all the flashpoints. They haven't announced a timetable for doing that though. So that's not really a question that anyone in the forums can answer.

Hammer Station wouldn't really make a good HM Flashpoint. You really don't need a Tank for the regular version.

So if they ramped up Hammer Station into a HM flashpoint, you think you'd be able to survive the last boss in HM without a tank? Yeah, don't see that happening.