Cyan Crystal Questions....

riheeheechie

So I've been really dying to either get a white or cyan crystal for my SI, but seeing as how hes only 31 AND my first character, I don't really have much chance yet. I've been trying to research though, and got really interested in cyan crystals, only I'm not sure how to obtain them, except the PVP vendor or GTN.

So heres my question:

Is there a cyan crystal out there that is usable before level 50? Kind of like the crystals equipable at level 10 that give +41 to whichever stat. And no I don't want the cyan-blue, just pure cyan.

And two, is this one obtainable? If yes, than how? Because bind to legacy seems to be exactly what I want...http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-single/Legacy_Advanced_Cyan_Indestructible_Crystal/19487/

Only Cyan only color crystals are found in Republic Columi weapons. No wheres else anymore

They used to have it and purple BoE in a vendor long time ago. Needless to say atm. Unless you are lucky to find a cyan in the GTN thats not 5milllion or higher, thats your best bet Empire Side.

Do you know know which crystals are currently usable at level 10? Besides the obvious red/blue/yellow/green.

I have a orange-red crystal, and i know cyan blue is like that too, but are there any others? When I make a marauder i want him to have two awesome colors.

Do you know know which crystals are currently usable at level 10? Besides the obvious red/blue/yellow/green.

I have a orange-red crystal, and i know cyan blue is like that too, but are there any others? When I make a marauder i want him to have two awesome colors.

Well if you're talking "regular" colours there's also orange for fairly low levels; easy way to get them is just ripping them out of Black Talon blasters/lightsabers. There is also another cartel pack crystal type that's pink-purple with the +41 stats. Then there's purple and magenta crystals, but they're mostly in the higher level ranges.

I did get a cyan crystal from a cartel pack. I can't recall which kind of pack it was though. But yes you can still get them for level 10. :D

Found info that they drop from the Blockade Runner packs here http://dulfy.net/2012/05/07/endgame-color-crystals-post-1-2-and-how-to-obtain-them/ . Good luck!

That's "Cyan-Blue" crystals not the "Cyan" or "Light Blue" crystals that come in pubs mainhand columi weapons.

All though according to duffy a schemtic drops for it from the pvp crafting box for warzone comms. No idea if that's true or not. So in theory a rare amount of people should be able to make them if that's true.

Edited by Keypek

I thought there were more options to find them in orange weapon drops when you strip them out than those listed on Duffys..must have dreamt it.

Oh there's tons of orange crystals, both made through Artifice and ripped from weapons, throughout the game. The dulfy link there just spesifies the "end-game" or max stat ones.