How DO I switch Accounts Without Exiting the Game?

iiPratorix

How DO I switch Accounts Without Exiting the Game? SWTOR requires the admin password to run, and my parents go to bed early, once my sister is off, I'd like to switch to my account. Anyone know how to switch to my acc without exiting? :rak_02:

If you have a shortcut (if you don't you can make one by right-click->copy to ... desktop), you can rightclick it, go to properties, then on the top there should be a "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\launcher.exe". Click on this textbox and add after the last " the following: runas /savecred /user:administrator. Your parents only have to type the password once more, and then they won't have to type it down anymore when you start the game. Edited by Diagorias

How DO I switch Accounts Without Exiting the Game? SWTOR requires the admin password to run, and my parents go to bed early, once my sister is off, I'd like to switch to my account. Anyone know how to switch to my acc without exiting? :rak_02:

Why do I get the feeling your parent don't want you to play after they go to bed....in which case you are asking us ways to help you break your parents' rules.

If you have a shortcut (if you don't you can make one by right-click->copy to ... desktop), you can rightclick it, go to properties, then on the top there should be a "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\launcher.exe". Click on this textbox and add after the last " the following: runas /savecred /user:administrator. Your parents only have to type the password once more, and then they won't have to type it down anymore when you start the game.

Good advice!

Why do I get the feeling your parent don't want you to play after they go to bed....in which case you are asking us ways to help you break your parents' rules.

That's what being a kid is all about :p. I'm glad I grew up in the 90's as neither of my parents have a clue how to use a computer so anything simple they attempted to block I worked around quite easily. In hindsight it worked out because now I have a career in IT/Networking lol.