3 classy Imps looking for a Guild.

Tasteywheat

Me and 2 of my guildmates are currently looking for a new guild. We originally played Republic at launch, got to 50 with our guild and had a great time until people started dropping out. So we rebooted as Imps and the same has happened. So after much discussion, we've decided to find an existing guild to join.

We prefer to play with each other and enjoy both PVP and PVE. We are adults, play most evenings, and generally do not suck at video games. In PVP we stick together, use skills symbiotically, stick to tactics that work and generally win. In PVE, we follow game mechanics and stomp bosses.

We prefer Ventrilo.

Currently, each of us has a 50 Imp along with multiple toons we are leveling now. (also have lvl50 repubs, but Imp is cooler)

The 50's are a Mercenary, Powertech and Sorcerer.

Generally, we're cool with doing guild events such as raid nights and PVP nights. Just don't be surprised if we abstain that to stomp pugs in WZs.

Well seeing as Unicorn Stampede is the Classiest guild on the server.....(they even started a thread about how classy we are, until it got deleted) maybe you should apply ;)

I hope you have agent alts, We're forming an agent army for the lols.

If you so desire the land of boba-fett infused Unicorns put in an app at our website which is linked on my sig and we'll evaluate it and such.

oops. I almost forgot. *queue the Unicorn Stampede hate post after this.*

Stay Classy :rak_03:

Edited by Ekoado

Chaotic Pixels should be a consideration!

We pvp, then pvp, and when we done pvp'ing, we pvp some more. I would like to say that we raid but I would be lying. None of us have the patients nor have we found a company that has been willing to donate a lifetime supply of adult undergarments for our members to sit there for 3 hours.

We are an interesting mix of adults from all walks of life which really makes our vent conversations interesting. In fact, I cannot think of an evening in which i did NOT laugh.

Laid back, social, fun.....blah blah blah.....I can't think of a guild who does not promote themselves that way! I think i just threw up in my mouth.

We can be unruley, a tad bit firey, have had a difficult time holding our tongues at times, and frisky......just like our GM Roxxay! We are all a "chip off the old block" you could say.

Did I mention we PVP?

if you want to avoid the drama of negative guild reputations, I think chaotic pixels is pretty clean. I would suggest insurrected, but I've noticed a lot of former members, so not sure what's going on there. holycon (sp?) is a good grp with some casual pvpers.

the only imp guilds with obvious baggage are unicorn stampede and hail skroob. I haven't witnessed any of the HS stuff, myself.

Chaotic Pixels or Qdodgers if you're more pvp focused. Holocron wouldn't be too bad either if you want a good mix of pvp/pve

I haven't witnessed any of the HS stuff, myself.

Coincidently neither have I. But yet here we are...

Edited by ace_boogie

Dreadwalkers is a casual guild sponsored by a gaming community called OBC (Old Bastards Clan).

http://www.obcgaming.com

http://www.obctor.com

Joining OBC has some requirements but can work those details out if your interested. We play more than just SWTOR, and have about 500 members active in 6 major games.

Look me up in game if your interested, Morce or I might be on Bamf. I am on mountain time as well.