scoundrel or sin for leveling on a pvp server?

Cathest

i want to level on a pvp server, but i plan to play a stealth class in case someone attacks me i can sneak away, and if i can fight back should i go with scoundrel heals and have my companion attack or shadow tank + healer companion or shadow tank + damage companion or shadow dps + healer companion?

I'd say if you want to play a stealther that ganks up and owns someone from stealth then roll a sin, if you want to play a healer then roll a scoundrel. Scoundrels can still be good for dps but they've been nerfed to hell and from my understanding sins are just all around better. Edited by Darth-Rammstein

i think i have run into republic players on my lowbies maybe 10 times? and almost every time i catch them very much by surprise and its not even close.

lowbie world PvP is not really a common occurence. there have been a few world PvP events on Pot5 recently, so 50 owPvP seems to be on the rise

i think i have run into republic players on my lowbies maybe 10 times? and almost every time i catch them very much by surprise and its not even close.

lowbie world PvP is not really a common occurence. there have been a few world PvP events on Pot5 recently, so 50 owPvP seems to be on the rise

Yeah I have not seen a republic on my imp lowbie in 20 levels.

World pvp is dead.

You clearly haven't tried to level on Tat on Prophecy of the Five during primetime hours. Trying to complete Czerka without stealth is like John McClane trying to sneak through Harlem with a certain sign around his neck.

To the OP, either class would be fine. Sins/Shadows are "better" for PvP than Operatives/Scoundrels (unless you want to heal), but they are mostly identical for world PvP purposes. Sins/Shadows are probably slightly better because they have a knockback that even works on lvl 50s and because of Force Speed.