Imps

Qini

the real issue is armament spawns, they should spread them out everywhere to promote people running off solo to find em, allowing for more 1v1's and 1v2's instead of zergfest, maybe even allow an armament to count as 10 kills if you loot it within 30 seconds of defeating an opponent and also not being grouped or having an ally within 300 yards
I'm ok with that. My first "real" 1 vs 1 experience was when I got caught out away from my Ops on Ilum by a Marauder. We had a battle of attrition and I had to literally use everything available during the fight and so did he. I ended up killing him with ~5% of my HP left. Was an awesome fight and got the blood running. It's a shame he insta-released as I would have /salute(d) him.

This is actually starting to change, at least on the really busy servers.

We had our crap pushed in on Ilum this morning, as Imperials, we had 1.5 Ops groups and the Reps fielded 3 ops groups against that.

Why is it changing? People growing bored/unsubbing and most especially to be considered...switching sides to experience new content and, of course, to help with the pop imbalance.

Right now, on The Harbinger, Ilum can go either way, Reps win sometimes, Imps win sometimes.

But I'll tell you right now, both sides zerg and both sides do their damndest to ensure their zerg is bigger than the other sides zerg.

And thats not either factions fault. Thats the nature of a large PvP area with only one objective that even matters in it.

I'm on an Imp. heavy server, we find ourselves outnumbered a great deal of the time on Ilum. We've taken to spliting up into groups of 8, normally 4 groups of 8. And hitting all over the map at the same time, now while we're doing that we're banking on the Imps zerg mentality. So they'll start zerging all over the map, we'll just follow where the attacks from them are happening via the zone wide announcments, and hit them from all sides real quick killing 8-10 of them then running away.

We'll do that for 30-45 mins, rinse and repeat until they think they've gotten wise and start sending out smaller groups of their own at which time we all come together and smash the small groups 1 at a time, and the cycle repeats until they rage quit and leave the zone.