Which server is consider the most pvp/competitve pvp active?

Frostaurora

From the forum arguing and the ranked team listings, it seems Bastion and Pot5 are about even for ranked. Pot5 is a larger community though that seems to be a bit more active, if it's to be judged by the forums and open world participation.

Otherwise, pick whatever server you're closer to.

Pot5 has lots of late night West Coadt pvp folks like me too.

yeah but the reason people say west coast/bastion east coast/pot5 is because of ping. I know I prefer my 35ping over my 120 ping when I was on A East Coast server. I have way less episodes of hitting keybinds watching nothing at all happen now that I'm on a west coast server. Sure you can play on an east coast server if you dont mind the ping issue, but I would never go back to an east server.

The Bastion

Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

Bastion is the most competitive, there is a big list of streams you can look at on the server forums to check. POT5 is like a little bit of everything and there is more players, but the more players the more baddies so :/. Edited by Aewu

Bastion is the most competitive, there is a big list of streams you can look at on tier server forums to check. POT5 is like a little bit of everything and there is more players, but the more players the more baddies so :/.

We were doing so well till you posted this

Trolls incoming