Hawaii check in

Rygah

moved to Ajunta Pall RP-PVP west coast, cuz I had IRL friends who said they were on that server but I havent heard from them since? flakers! I work nights so I only get to play late evening, early morning and then a little before work in the afternoon.

Was trying to join up with nostalgik but damn the server he's on has like 45min+ queues!

• 3 weeks later...

so i guess the crew i was gonna roll with flaked, kind of sad i got a toon to 40 on Ajunta pall.

Where is everyone else at?! pvp/pve whatevers, looking to join up for late night action since i work at night lol.

• 3 weeks later...

All, I'm trying to see if we can pull all the "Hawaii" posters together on guild portal so we can discuss re-rolling and may be even starting guilds. Please feel free to join in:

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=442213&TabID=3780855&ForumID=2132536

I just started the site so there is no traffic yet. It will also serve as a interest gauge. If no one replies, well, that's that.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alewa Heights here. I work M-F til 5:00pm and play from about 6:30 on, Saturdays & Sundays whenever I can. One other person I work with plays at about the same times. We play with 3rd friend from Hawaii who is living in New York. We have an Imperial Guild on Drooga's Pleasure Barge Server called Imperium Maius. (A Guild of 3! Haha).

We play for fun, have fun, and no stress.

We all have unguilded Republic toons on Harbinger Server.

I know this post is fairly old but hopefully there are still some other Hawaii players out there who will see it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...