Cant seem to slice any lockboxes?

Greyhaws

I mouse over the box, it glows blue but I cant click it, there's no error message no nothing? I've only just started playing so maybe I'm missing something? My slicing is pretty low but there was no error message telling me its too low...

I'm on Coruscant doing the Merchants guild quests.

Every so often, especially on the lower level planets you'll come across these. Basically it's a bug, generally believed to be caused when somebody tries to harvest a node in the wild and, for whatever reason, doesn't collect: it locks up the node and it doesn't release for a very long time (as in, probably, the next maintenance cycle).

Every so often, especially on the lower level planets you'll come across these. Basically it's a bug, generally believed to be caused when somebody tries to harvest a node in the wild and, for whatever reason, doesn't collect: it locks up the node and it doesn't release for a very long time (as in, probably, the next maintenance cycle).

To clarify: The above can DEFINITELY do it. However there may (or may not) be other reasons this happens.

Presumably it happens more frequently on the lowbie planets because

1. More players are harvesting there

2. Newer players are less likely to realize they need to wait to actually do the harvest animation after the scan animation when they harvest something, and can't just take off as soon as the channelling portion is done.

That being said, Bioware should really probably fix it so the channeling portion includes the actual picking up bit.