Imps vs Imps Ranked WZ, which guild's are interested?

murraypch

Pubs already have 5-6 Elite pieces compare to most imps with only 2-3 hence most the time we are getting raped in normal WZ.

Are any guild interested in running ranked WZ with BOSS? Please note your guild and name so we can try to organise something!

------------------------------------

Overkill/Spellbound - BOSS

Pubs already have 5-6 Elite pieces compare to most imps with only 2-3 hence most the time we are getting raped in normal WZ.

Are any guild interested in running ranked WZ with BOSS? Please note your guild and name so we can try to organise something!

The minuscule gear gap between WH and EWH is not why the majority of imps get smashed.

BOSS did quite well in rateds the other night, good job.

If even half of the imps queing were of a skill level anywhere close to that, pugs would not be losing.

Gear is not the issue, although i think it's a good idea to run some rwz's with imps only to get everyone some practice. Best of luck!

Think majority have given up. I got tired of people quitting WZs after 1 node/cap etc which gimps team even more, so I'm rarely playing there anymore. def a skill issue since WH is easy to get now. I do admit I'm having more fun on the bastion with pvp, more relaxed.

how many rwz teams on bastion?
seen quite a few on the pub side, Synergy, BadCompany, Hey I'm MvP just to name a few of the top guilds. Plenty more though just their names don't stick to me. I PvE here and PvP there basically. Which is a shame but that's the way it is with the state of our servers. Ques are constant with no more than probably few mins. Did a /who Novare I was in, over 60.

Right.... that explains why the puggers are trashing you guys.....

Heres a hint, stop relying on midian to win your games for you.

Cool story bro, what chapter is your mum in?

The one where boss doesn't ahve to run a premade to lose against a random pub pug?

I'll even give you a pro -tip for free, run more bubble stun sorcs,less madness sorcs and more derpsmashers.

Then again they have you,Winspec and that terribad starkillz 3 should be enough to put enough "skill" into your premmies against badly geared, bad PC'd pubs.

Edited by Karasuko

The one where boss doesn't ahve to run a premade to lose against a random pub pug?

I'll even give you a pro -tip for free, run more bubble stun sorcs,less madness sorcs and more derpsmashers.

Then again they have you,Winspec and that terribad starkillz 3 should be enough to put enough "skill" into your premmies against badly geared, bad PC'd pubs.

wow that was unnecessary

You're definitely mad (don't know why), I can tell by your spelling and grammar (unless you really are that stupid). Here's a free pro tip for you, check Prooxxii's signature and apply it to yourself or even better go outside and get some fresh air.

You're definitely mad (don't know why), I can tell by your spelling and grammar (unless you really are that stupid). Here's a free pro tip for you, check Prooxxii's signature and apply it to yourself or even better go outside and get some fresh air.

Why would I be mad? I love seeing 4 Boss tags on the opposing team, almost gurantee's me a win for my daily/weekly.

Resorting to your momma's jokes and having a go at my spelling? Do you have to grasp that hard to try to get a rise out of me?Using dumb meme's from 3 years ago? really? you can't come up with anything new

I think you might be the one needing some fresh air.

Why would I be mad? I love seeing 4 Boss tags on the opposing team, almost gurantee's me a win for my daily/weekly.

Resorting to your momma's jokes and having a go at my spelling? Do you have to grasp that hard to try to get a rise out of me?Using dumb meme's from 3 years ago? really? you can't come up with anything new

I think you might be the one needing some fresh air.

Because you are stupid and what the hell is momma?

Either you are an American who is playing on an APAC server = stupid.

Or trying to sound cool = stupid.

So which one is it?

I don't think i've come to the forums at any stage and actually been as insulting as you have been to people in the last few weeks... maybe the issue is yours. If your happy beating BOSS players then continue to do so and keep coming to the forums to tell everyone how easy it is... enjoy your game.

I don't think i've come to the forums at any stage and actually been as insulting as you have been to people in the last few weeks... maybe the issue is yours. If your happy beating BOSS players then continue to do so and keep coming to the forums to tell everyone how easy it is... enjoy your game.

I don't know what his problem is but he has thrown these BOSS comments in a few threads already. I can't figure out why he is so butthurt.

Because you are stupid and what the hell is momma?

Either you are an American who is playing on an APAC server = stupid.

Or trying to sound cool = stupid.

So which one is it?

I like how you have to sink to insults so fast, does playing a derpsmash mara make you naturally that defensive?

Your momma is a type of joke that went out of fashion in the 90's, accurately naming it has nothing to do with stupidity as it's an AMERICAN style of humor.

I'm not the one throwing out over used cliches, old jokes and pretty lame insults here kozo.

Edited by Karasuko

How have I been insulting? Does it really cut you to the quick because what i've said could be true?

Don't blame the gear gap. WH-----> EWH is tiny.

Don't hide behind midian to bolster your win/loss ratio. Win on your own two feet.

I'm a crap pvper, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Edited by Karasuko

I like how you have to sink to insults so fast, does playing a derpsmash mara make you naturally that defensive?

Your momma is a type of joke that went out of fashion in the 90's, accurately naming it has nothing to do with stupidity as it's an AMERICAN style of humor.

I'm not the one throwing out over used cliches, old jokes and pretty lame insults here kozo.

How have I been insulting? Does it really cut you to the quick because what i've said could be true?

Don't hide behind midian to bolster your win/loss ratio. Win on your own two feet.

I throw insults at people like you. You're a nobody, an absolute joke. 100% loser.

You tell lie after lie.

When does BOSS hide behind Midian to boost their win/loss ratio?

And I am not the one that went out and name called like a 12 year old to make myself feel good, you name called our guild and one of our players.

Like I said you're an absolute joke, **** scrub.

Edited by Erishumlol

Does anyone here rcognise this dudes name? What a crackup I'm enjoying your trolling comments, trolling a person who's been a recruit of boss for about 2-3 days, who is attempting to get some ranked going at a time when 80% of our guild is away. The comment on gear was probably incorrect but you could just ignore the post considering its titled Imp vs Imp... However its a free interweb and your free to troll where u wish. Nice to see you can recognise some of us by name and spec but I have no idea who u are?? Maybe u should challenge the "terribad" starz to a duel? I'd be happy to witness it :) Edited by Marcusftfw

Does anyone here rcognise this dudes name? What a crackup I'm enjoying your trolling comments, trolling a person who's been a recruit of boss for about 2-3 days, who is attempting to get some ranked going at a time when 80% of our guild is away. The comment on gear was probably incorrect but you could just ignore the post considering its titled Imp vs Imp... However its a free interweb and your free to troll where u wish. Nice to see you can recognise some of us by name and spec but I have no idea who u are?? Maybe u should challenge the "terribad" starz to a duel? I'd be happy to witness it :)

I'll bring the fireworks if you bring the popcorn!

You should read more. I never said I was insulted personally, i said you had been insulting. This is you from another recent thread

Except when ******* like prusila and pade put them up for less.... nice work idiots.

I'd say that, plus, calling people terribad and other anti BOSS remarks in another thread is insulting.

Although I do agree with you the gear gap is tiny.

Maybe take Win up on the offer of dueling of Starkilz...i'm not sure how much money i have left on my char but i'd certainly pay to see it...in fact as Starz is so bad make it best of 3 ...so we don't blink and miss it.

It'd be wise not to have a go regarding derpsmashers...considering 99% of sentinels/guardians on pub side play that same spec. Can't stand it. No wonder I have more fun on bastion because its away from the dramas on this server. 99% it's from the pub side as well. Think mosus the only alright one...