Great to be back

smexymage

I ended up leaving the game because the small group of friends I joined with left but they were not true fans to this timeline/story(they never played KOTOR) but I felt lonely so the game lost it's appeal, especially with all the negativity on the forums which I should have avoided. But I have always checked the website and forums daily and decided to resub and glad I did so.

This game is proper brilliant. I love the old republic timeline and was a massive fan of both KOTOR I & II, probably my best games ever. I hope that the game remains strong and Bioware/EA remain focused and move this game forward because it has so much potential and story wise this game beats any MMO I have played.

Anyhoo, not much point to this post other than to say, I missed ya and glad to be back.

I dont think anyone cares that youve returned, other than the people who think this game is perfect. This thread is quite pointless, you could have maybe included something that could potentially improve the game?

Ah so the 'I quit' threads are fine in your books and shouldn't be locked, but when somebody makes a post about them returning it is 'quite pointless'?

Ah so the 'I quit' threads are fine in your books and shouldn't be locked, but when somebody makes a post about them returning it is 'quite pointless'?

The I quit threads should be locked if it just says " I QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE IT SUCKS" if they however post reasons as to why they think that, and things that could be improved, then it shouldnt be locked.

To the ever optimistic and bright DarthWoad: Ah, but don't you see? This thread is generating healthy debate on the virtues of the game among it's subscriber base! It's already got half a dozen responses in the first few minutes! If it was pointless no one would be posting on it.

To the OP: Welcome back.

Edited by Brewski
spelling/highlighting

I dont think anyone cares that youve returned, other than the people who think this game is perfect. This thread is quite pointless, you could have maybe included something that could potentially improve the game?

Stop spreading cancer. Welcome back though, OP.

Edited by GhostDrone

To the ever optimistic and bright DarthWoad: Ah, but don't you see? This thread is generating healthy debate on the virtues of the game among it's subscriber base! It's already got half a dozen responses in the first few minutes! If it was pointless no one would be posting on it.

To the OP: Welcome back.

Most of the replies are to me, because the people dont like my opinion. These are called elite defenders and will do anything to defend this game, and anyone who praises the game.

I hope you didn't give away any of your stuffs?

Nope, just didnt resub at renewal, still have everything but my main is on a PvP server and I prefer to play on PvE so i'm going to level up alts, as I mainly focused on my Marauder when I was playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey welcome back. I also just returned. Left for much of the same reasons as well. These boards are terrible, does the game a large disservice. EA/BW needs to take a page out of GW2's moderation system, where people are given infractions for excessively negative and unhelpful posting. Anonymous unrestrained internet vitriol FTL.

I am optimistic that we will see a lot more great gameplay fun and BW storytelling out of this game with some of the recent changes.

And before someone comes barging in claiming that I an nonsensically some elite BW defender, I am certainly all for constructive criticism of game flaws --- but this is just a plain old welcome back courtesy thread. Don't be rude.

Edited by Pepperawr

I just returned myself. I made the same mistakes the OP did. All my friends left and I spent to much time on the forums reading hate threads. I'm glad to be back, the game was always fun to me. The only problem I have now is splitting my limited game time between SWTOR and GW2.

I've just returned as well. Seems to be a similar story in lots of places. Many people coming back to the game individually regardless of the imminent F2P option. Makes me wonder if it's some sort of memetic function. Either way, I have high hopes for the community moving forward.

I've seen this across quite a few MMOs - people come for the launch experience, leave, and come back once the game has more-or-less found its stride. Finding that stride is imminent for BioWare.

I've seen this across quite a few MMOs - people come for the launch experience, leave, and come back once the game has more-or-less found its stride. Finding that stride is imminent for BioWare.

That's good to know, indeed. I also have high hopes for this game and I do really expect things will get better.