Scheduled Maintenance: October 29th, 2013 [UPDATE: Patch Notes]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On October 29th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.4.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday October 29th, 2013

Duration: 4.5 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 7:30AM PDT (2:30PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Patch Notes

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

My bet is on a little holiday Halloween patch.

"we are also working on some (very exciting) longer term stuff and some shorter term surprises we aren’t ready to cough up just yet. Bruce Maclean Senior Producer"

Now what event do you cough a lot in? Rakgoul anyone?

Please let us turn our companions into pumpkins, that would be awesome with atleast one silent weekend without their repeating oneliners

Yes, please, it will also add something solid to the SW universe immersion. Pumpkins are all we need in SW, we all know that.

• Dev Post
Please tell me you are fixing the Ilum Beastmaster achievements & codexes in this patch. We've been waiting since April. :p

Actually, we're working through them, but we don't have all the Bestiary ones fixed yet, so the Achievement isn't fixed. After this patch taking care of the the Asharl Panther entry, it looks like Kath Hound and Bogwing are still not working properly. Keep your eye on the notes! Every Game Update in recent weeks has included more Codex fixes.

The Consular patch notes include a major spoiler for the final encounter in the Consular storyline. I know it's old content, but I think it'd be better if this were worded more ambiguously.

Incidentally, really good to see that bug being fixed. It's been around since…I think 1.2?

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Added voice modulation effects to the following gear pieces:

Cassus Fett's Helmet

Volatile Shock Trooper Tac Helmet

Eradicator's Mask

Dynamic Sleuth Mask

Voltaic Sleuth Mask

Galvanized Infantry Helmet

Energized Infantry Helmet

Series 808 Cybernetic Cerebrum

Mandalore The Preserver's Helmet

Opulent Triumvirate Helmet

Restored Triumvirate Helmet

So much win. Thank you. :cool:

Tell the Dread Masters we very much appreciate their fiscal and human resources wisdom in laying off that Dread Guard dominator and the staffing changes for the Launch Staging Logistics area.

And, uh... tell Raptus that the Dread Fortress/Palace thing was nothing personal.

Because I really did wanna join their union, but Brontes didn't exactly give me an opportunity for a job interview in between dodging her Fingers and Overcharge Beam.

Every Game Update in recent weeks has included more Codex fixes.

Yes, me and surely a lot of other players acknowledge(d) that with quite some satisfaction. Thank you. It was time though. ;)

The Dread Guard Dominator who used to patrol the Watchtower Lower Passage on Oricon has been laid off due to his position being unnecessary.

If he is ready to desert to the other side, he maybe could play a round of golf with one of the troopers in the area.