All legacy unlocks/purchases should be account-wide.

erlite

Wasn't that the whole point of "legacy"? The connection between all of your characters and shared perks/benefits? It seems a bit senseless to have any legacy perks/unlocks that apply only to the single character they are purchased on. Advancing your legacy should advance all of your characters.

In order to do that every legacy unlock would have to be millions of credits. There's a chance people don't want the same unlocks on every character. I have one character that I really like PvPing on, and another that I don't. I can choose which things to unlock on each character and not have to waste millions on stuff I don't want or need unlocked on them.

When they added the character perks a few months back it stated that the unlocks would only be for that character that's why it says character perks.

There are some like the mailboxes, gtn that are for all characters and you can see the price difference from the ones that are for all your characters and the ones that are only character perks.

Actually Legacy unlocks were server specific. as you can have different legacy names on different servers. if you play only on one server then it's account wide but that's a narrow view of the term account wide. lol. it is functioning as intended... and as was mentioned there are some legacy unlocks that are specific to that character.

Actually Legacy unlocks were server specific. as you can have different legacy names on different servers. if you play only on one server then it's account wide but that's a narrow view of the term account wide. lol. it is functioning as intended... and as was mentioned there are some legacy unlocks that are specific to that character.

So I take it those Authorization unlocks are also "server-wide" ?