Wall of Fame and Shame

Muushie

Thanks for stepping in, I would like to add you the "Shame" list for calling out Domii for a hacker without any kind of proof

I replied to you in the other thread but do not worry your secret is out. With every new patch your become a bigger troll and when makeb will come out, you will be Troll level 55. :rolleyes: Please do go ahead, you have amused me from the moment you cried for nerf when I used resilience on voidstar, lill fotmtroller :D.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Shame to all those groups who decide to gank solo players. Or even worse, ganking solo players who already are engaged in combat with some NPC. I can't remember the last time I actually fought on equal terms against someone, give or take the times I've jumped other solo players. What exactly are you getting from it? You can't possibly think it takes skill to, in a group of 4 (sometimes more), kill one player? Just because it is an option doesnt mean you have to do it. The other day I had to spend several minutes fighting a jugg and his operative healer. Those two should be extra ashamed of themselves because not only did they jump a solo sage, they also failed at it, miserably.

Then there's the stupid click, the group that doesnt attack but is too stupid to realize that if they mix with the NPC'es there's a good chance that someone mis-tabs and attacks them. I've managed to do that on several occassions and even if I back down and put my companion on passive they just have to follow through.

tl:dr: I'm fine with dueling anyone but enough with the 4 vs 1 ganking. It's just manifesting that you cant hold your own as a solo player.

Also, as much as I hate playing with crappy players in even worse gear I probably hate playing with one of the better premades even more. That premade will chase damage all game and even if they're able to 3-cap every now and then they're usually losing one node just as fast again, on behalf of chasing enemies for "damage" instead of guarding. God forbid that they would guard for 2 minutes. The match turns into a random mess and although it's a win every time it becomes really boring to play. The worst part about it is that they're credited for high damage afterwards. It's one thing to get high damage from fighting over a node...but when you fight in the middle of the map for no apparent reason...meh..

Also, as much as I hate playing with crappy players in even worse gear I probably hate playing with one of the better premades even more. That premade will chase damage all game and even if they're able to 3-cap every now and then they're usually losing one node just as fast again, on behalf of chasing enemies for "damage" instead of guarding. God forbid that they would guard for 2 minutes. The match turns into a random mess and although it's a win every time it becomes really boring to play. The worst part about it is that they're credited for high damage afterwards. It's one thing to get high damage from fighting over a node...but when you fight in the middle of the map for no apparent reason...meh..

YES this is ACE !

Edited by elitegerike

tl:dr: I'm fine with dueling anyone but enough with the 4 vs 1 ganking. It's just manifesting that you cant hold your own as a solo player.

Well in Open PvP World games there are some basic rules.

1) You will die

2) You will be ganked

3) You will die

4) You will be zerged

5) You will die

Failure to accept one of the above rules tend to lead in exreme frustration sometimes. :D

Now about the second part.

Some people in server have the right to enjoy the results of their hard grinding and effort in warzones.

I mean they carried a stupid ball some thousand times in order to obtain a good gear.

Now you want them to use this gear only to continue carry that stupid ball? :D :D :D

Edited by Fearine