Friend Search

Jerdano

Hi , everyone, I am sorry , if this thread looks a bit stupid, but I need help in finding my friend with whom I played a time ago. It was mostly in the end of july-first middle of august. I played as a Sith Pureblood, Class Sith Warrior(Juggernaut), \my character name was Golgor, Her character name if I am not mistaken was Anyette and she played as human Imperial Agent (Operative). We both played on Ebon Hawk (American zone RP-PVE server) and were about 26-32 level before I had problems and couldn't continue playing. Also I got her an Orokeet bird pet from Alderaan. When i returned, I tryed to find her, but every attempt saddly failed, so now , I a m trying my last chance to find that friend which becate very dear to me.

So if anybody knows something about her, or how to find her, i would be wery grateful for any info, and would be even more happy, if she would see my this message, and remembered good time we had playing as a team , or having a long RP conversations in cantina, or in my character ship)):rolleyes::jawa_angel:

Edited by Jerdano

Seach.

Move around from location to location and search for the name.

They may not be playing, or at least that character may not be logged in, but that is where I would start (and maybe just give a shout out in general chat at each location as well, but no spamming. A single "I am looking for a character named <whatever>. Does anyone know her?" will do fine).

And if you are posting on the boards, why not post on the Ebon Hawk board?

You would have a reasonable assumption that the people posting there were both active in the game and that they actually play on the server that you are on.

Edited by Mithros

Sorry about that OP, wishing you luck. With server mergers and inherent name changes(and friends list deletions), unsubs, and rolling of alts- the in-game friend search function is very limited. Lesson learned, when you find a friend and the trust is mutual- swap RL contact info. Other than that, the advice above is the best you can do for now. Maybe scour some other game sites/forums for similar names and see if you get any hits- hopefully you had gotten an idea of what games she did and would play.

Would be nice to have a search function that can identify a unique account name or something (will have to see if that idea has been put in the suggestion box). Legacy names would have been a nice search feature back when they were still unique. I too have some people I would love to hook up with again from my early Perlemian Trade Route days- so I understand you.

Good luck.