Was there a patch today? Please tell me no....

sandyrocks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figure I could do ti now and save my time later.

Have you actually pondered what this is actually gonna accomplish?

I dont think Bioware can do anything about "pre-emptive complaining about issues not yet determined". But you know, if you find that is somehow useful, go ahead.

Have you actually pondered what this is actually gonna accomplish?

I dont think Bioware can do anything about "pre-emptive complaining about issues not yet determined". But you know, if you find that is somehow useful, go ahead.

It's no longer "pre-emptive complaining"...it came to be.

Hi all :)

Please take a few moments and look over some of these pro-tips when posting on the forum:

• No insults, name calling, or personal attacks

• Please stay on topic.

• Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.

• If someone violates the
Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.

• Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

• Please remember that discussion of specific moderator actions is not allowed on the forums.

Thanks!

@Sandy,

Sorry for your SWTOR woes. I had some kind of issue where SWTOR wasn't playing nice with my machine back in early 2012. I actually RMA'd my video card and motherboard trying to fix it. In the end Bioware eventually patched out whatever the problem was. Not sure exactly, but man was it frustrating!

i7-950 (tried stock, mildly overclocked and heavily overclocked nothing helped)

EVGA 580

EVGA 4 way Classy

12 gb Patriot mem

It was weird, only game that gave me issues. Glad it's gone now.

@Sandy,

Sorry for your SWTOR woes. I had some kind of issue where SWTOR wasn't playing nice with my machine back in early 2012. I actually RMA'd my video card and motherboard trying to fix it. In the end Bioware eventually patched out whatever the problem was. Not sure exactly, but man was it frustrating!

i7-950 (tried stock, mildly overclocked and heavily overclocked nothing helped)

EVGA 580

EVGA 4 way Classy

12 gb Patriot mem

It was weird, only game that gave me issues. Glad it's gone now.

Thanks. :)

Still have this problem....just saying.