PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutout too Wanted for taking me into rwz's undergeared and getting wins last night and a few losses but good fun anyway. Looking forward too pvping as an imp with everyone I normally slaughtered ;) now the reps will feel your pain lol shout out to everyone in ranked last night there was a few teams queing.

Even against your twinks and on top of carrying the many bads on the pub-side, we've still managed to kick your *** more times than I care to remember. Save the trash talking for the 50s :rak_03:
There's more balance for certain classes pre-50 so it counts in my book.

On that note, I've kicked your asses many times pre-50 now :) *tosses tinsel bomb at Valerions*

-Avevis/Nirvana-

Edited by MidichIorian

There's more balance for certain classes pre-50 so it counts in my book.

On that note, I've kicked your asses many times pre-50 now :) *tosses tinsel bomb at Valerions*

-Avevis/Nirvana-

I miss lowbies with Valerions. So many bads that would let me leap to them in huttball or knock me into their own endzone. Tanking actually seemed viable in PvP as a lowbie, so I agree about the balance.

Throwing a shout out to Zenod for the great advice!

Also, I recently turned 50 on an alt I used for med-pack farming and was able to save my last PvP daily accept until I entered my last lowby WZ. I accepted, turned 50, put on my WH gear mailed using legacy gear and went about obliterating everyone in that WZ. The best part was actually the reactions from the pug, although having close to 1100 expertise and being almost un killable was pretty cool too! I would recommend doing this to anyone who's rolling an alt!

Throwing a shout out to Zenod for the great advice!

Also, I recently turned 50 on an alt I used for med-pack farming and was able to save my last PvP daily accept until I entered my last lowby WZ. I accepted, turned 50, put on my WH gear mailed using legacy gear and went about obliterating everyone in that WZ. The best part was actually the reactions from the pug, although having close to 1100 expertise and being almost un killable was pretty cool too! I would recommend doing this to anyone who's rolling an alt!

I want to do that. There's just one problem, I ripped all my sent ewh/wh mods upon arrival, so that I could place them in new gear, without thinking about the stupid rule: Not allowed to place 50 mods in gear until you are a 50.

What's up with that rule? It makes no sense since you can't use the gear pre-50 anyway.

I miss lowbies with Valerions. So many bads that would let me leap to them in huttball or knock me into their own endzone. Tanking actually seemed viable in PvP as a lowbie, so I agree about the balance.
Yeah an it feels like you can make an impact as an individual player in lowbie. You can go guard a node on a class that at 50 isnt considered particulary viable and still be pretty sure that you will be able it protect it against lesser skilled opponents, sometimes several. That will never happen at 50 because even if you in are much better you can't make up for the silly damage even the worst, yet geared, player in the world can pump out.

Many of the so called "top players" are feeding on how screwed up 50 is. No one knew their names before they rolled that one class and when they venture into lowbie, where they can't stack power on a class that scale way better with expertise than some of the other AC'es, they're getting rocked.

Yeah an it feels like you can make an impact as an individual player in lowbie. You can go guard a node on a class that at 50 isnt considered particulary viable and still be pretty sure that you will be able it protect it against lesser skilled opponents, sometimes several. That will never happen at 50 because even if you in are much better you can't make up for the silly damage even the worst, yet geared, player in the world can pump out.

Many of the so called "top players" are feeding on how screwed up 50 is. No one knew their names before they rolled that one class and when they venture into lowbie, where they can't stack power on a class that scale way better with expertise than some of the other AC'es, they're getting rocked.

How can you even say 10-49s are more balanced? Half of your opponents is below level 20 with 3-4 abilities and ACs like snipers can kill you in a single stun.

I know plenty of superstars that rocked lowbie bracket and couldn't keep up with the big boys at 50.

I want to give a shoutout to all of Unconquered for PVPing a lot with me and helping me get better, especially Zenod for giving me tips. Also to Alluvian and Merkave for answering my tells when I ask a bunch of questions, and finally to Sage'Optimus for queueing with me a lot. It's easy to be a sniper when you have a marauder wreaking havoc :D

How can you even say 10-49s are more balanced? Half of your opponents is below level 20 with 3-4 abilities and ACs like snipers can kill you in a single stun.

I know plenty of superstars that rocked lowbie bracket and couldn't keep up with the big boys at 50.

I completely agree with you. 10-49 is not an accurate representation of an AC's potential at all (with the lack of abilties and skill points). I know that playing a low level marauder or juggernaut can be absolutely painful as the AC's are late bloomers. The experience can be even more painful if you are facing a few twinks on the other team.

Edited by Evuo

I completely agree with you. 10-49 is not an accurate representation of an AC's potential at all (with the lack of abilties and skill points). I know that playing a low level marauder or juggernaut can be absolutely painful as the AC's are late bloomers. The experience can be even more painful if you are facing a few twinks on the other team.
Warriors/knight have a hard time for 20 levels but other AC'es have a hard time in EVERY game at 50. There's more balance between a lvl 10 sorc and a lvl 49 mara than between a sorc and mara, both in WH, at lvl 50.

Let me make this clear, the mentioning of the low level warrior/knight was just an example the same thing can possibly be said for other AC/specs.

Warriors/knight have a hard time for 20 levels but other AC'es have a hard time in EVERY game at 50. There's more balance between a lvl 10 sorc and a lvl 49 mara than between a sorc and mara, both in WH, at lvl 50.

No abilities/skill points/uneven gear potential is far worse than equivalent abilties/skill points/gear potential regardless if you feel one class has an advantage over another. This is the same reason why max level players in GW2's WvW still have a huge advantage over players who are scaled to the same level as them.

If you ever wondered why someone wasn't able to help you during a lowbie warzone which would seem common practice in a max level one here's a few responses:

"Sorry I couldn't peel because I don't have a slow, stun, or mez yet."

"Sorry I couldn't heal you because they interrupted my only heal."

"Sorry I couldn't interrupt the healer because I don't have an interrupt, stun, or mez yet."

Lowbie warzones can be fun, but because of the aforementioned reasons I would not consider them more balanced than max level warzones. Yes, some AC/specs have problems being as effective as others at max level, and others don't appear to have problems until they reach max level. But for me, I'd rather build a shed with all my tools than with just a hammer and nails.

Guess we haven't met because I don't recall having that thought...... ;)

You know they mean business when they dont put their name in their signatures or in their names:p

On a side note who ever notices the persons race/skin tone... I just notice what class they are and what they appear to be doing or not doing. Oh look a quarter.

I'd like to give a shout out to every Sith healer I painted a target on and then shredded. If you were wondering who that black Jedi Sentinel was that jacked your ***, it was me, dog. Keep it real, *****.:cool:

Please tell us who you are.

Please?