Ranked Warzones

Dendielion

Big shout out to BOSS for tonight Ranked Warzones was heaps of fun guys gonna try and do it every Sunday and some days in during the week i will keep everyone posted :D
It was fun. we'll do our best to make it again next Sunday ...we had 2 teams after you guys stopped plus a pub team..so all in all there were 4 teams (although not all running at the same time)...not bad..not bad at all.

Ill ask the boys if they want to do it 2day I'm pretty sure they will all be keen hope to see you guys on we will start at 730 again whisper me when you guys start queuing

Tonight maybe not so good, Sildanar is running a World PvP event: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553007

Which starts at 8pm. We're up for some after that though, and Mondays after tonight

Edited by Chaori

It was fun. we'll do our best to make it again next Sunday ...we had 2 teams after you guys stopped plus a pub team..so all in all there were 4 teams (although not all running at the same time)...not bad..not bad at all.

Yeah Ranked last night was awsome.

Republic Pug Team - 1 win <Boss> - 1 win

Then an epic tie breaker Nova Coast, Couldn't have asked for more then that.

Cheers for the games guys.

• 1 month later...
They pop in about once a week but have moved over to us servers! Hey luc, which spec are u? Anni, carnage or rage?

I play all 3 since I can respec on the fly. Rage usually for pure dps, carnage for huttball. Rarely go anni anymore but it's fun to play once in a while, still a solid spec for shutting a healer down.

Edited by Roastmouse