FPS Counter not showing up.

-GateKeeper-

Hello, I recently returned to SWTOR. Am running the same hardware as last time I Played but I'm getting half the FPS I used to get. Last time I played was about 8 or 9 months ago. Also I noticed that the FPS counter isn't showing up when I do Shift +Ctrl + F. Did they disable this command? If not then why isn't mine showing up?

Thanks!

Edited by -GateKeeper-

I'll have to check this later, in-game.

Meanwhile, what mode are you running in? Fullscreen, Windowed, or Fullscreen (Windowed)?

LATER - Yes, ctrl-shift-F still works. About the only things I can suggest is that it's a bug, or your installation needs repair, or you're running in some mode - perhaps Windowed - where the window is too big and the fps display is off the bottom of the screen.

As far as your drop in fps is concerned, that can be the result of many things. It could be your graphics settings are too high. It could be rogue programs running in the background. It could be that your hardware settings are corrupt - try getting into the BIOS/UEFI and selecting "Load Defaults". It could be that your processor is overheating and throttling - clean out the dust and make sure all fans are working properly.

Edited by JediQuaker

I'll have to check this later, in-game.

Meanwhile, what mode are you running in? Fullscreen, Windowed, or Fullscreen (Windowed)?

LATER - Yes, ctrl-shift-F still works. About the only things I can suggest is that it's a bug, or your installation needs repair, or you're running in some mode - perhaps Windowed - where the window is too big and the fps display is off the bottom of the screen.

As far as your drop in fps is concerned, that can be the result of many things. It could be your graphics settings are too high. It could be rogue programs running in the background. It could be that your hardware settings are corrupt - try getting into the BIOS/UEFI and selecting "Load Defaults". It could be that your processor is overheating and throttling - clean out the dust and make sure all fans are working properly.

Hi, I've tried full screen and fullscreen (Windowed) same issue.

Ctrl-Shift-F still isn't working for me.

My native and in-game resolutions are both 1920x1080. I'm running a 2070 and 64 gigs of Corsair Dominator DDR4 3200 RAM. Game and OS are both installed to SSDs. Cpu is a i7-7700k OC'd at 4.55 GHz. OS is Windows 10. All my hardware is running sub 38c. CPU specifically bounces between 29 and 43c depending on load but that's well within preferred tolerances for the i7-7700k.

Last time I played I typically got 140-200+ FPS in warzones, 100-200 on fleet, and around 30-60 in the huge pile fights on Ossus. Now I am getting 20-40 in Warzones and 59-170 in other areas. All my hardware is the same as it was 8-9 months ago when I was getting the aforementioned performance marks so I am confused as well. All that changed was reinstalling the game. I have reinstalled 3 times now and still have the same issue so I don't think its install corruption or anything along those lines. I dont have any differences in performance on anything else I play except for SWTOR.

Any information is greatly appreciated, Also any advice on getting the In-Game FPS Monitor to show on SWTOR in the bottom left too. Thanks!

Edited by -GateKeeper-

I'm not a nVidia user, but after watching a unrelated YouTube video, you might check your nVidia Control panel (whatever it's called) to see if there are any scaling settings either in general or for SWTOR in particular. (Scaling settings that make the display slightly overscanned so you lose the bottom few lines of the display.)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not a nVidia user, but after watching a unrelated YouTube video, you might check your nVidia Control panel (whatever it's called) to see if there are any scaling settings either in general or for SWTOR in particular. (Scaling settings that make the display slightly overscanned so you lose the bottom few lines of the display.)

No there is no scaling. This issue is still happening. Still need assistance