Gemstones

JHoltJHolt

What crafting skill are they Crystal Gemstones used for?

I've got Power Crystals and Color Crystal for Artifice, but my treasure hunting is yielding all these "Gmstones". What do they craft?

Those are also used in Artifice.

Gemstones are used for crafting the Blue- and Purple-Quality Items from Artifice.

REing Green-Quality Items gives you a chance to earn Blue-Quality Schematics, which require Blue-Quality Gemstones to craft.

REing those items gives you a chance to earn Purple-Quality "Advanced" Schematics, which require Purple-Quality Gemstones to craft.

There's also another level of Purple-Level Schematics, known as "Mastercraft". Haven't unlocked those yet, so I don't know how you get them or if you need even RARER Gemstones to craft those items. :o:cool:

Edited by KiraHalcyon

There's also another level of Purple-Level Schematics, known as "Mastercraft". Haven't unlocked those yet, so I don't know how you get them or if you need even RARER Gemstones to craft those items.

[Mastercraft] is the title given to crit-crafted [superior] epics (ie. tier 2 crafted epics)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm confused. I just took up Artifice but can't seem to gather any of the right gemstones with my treasure hunting skill.

My crew keep coming back with three types of gemstones (Fire Nodes, Wind Crystals and Exquisite Yellow Crystals) which are starting to stack up, but none of them seem to be the right ingredients for the Artifice items lists under the artifice skill.

Artifice seems to want Blue, Green and Red Amorphous Crystals and Rubat Crystals.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks guys!:)

I'm confused. I just took up Artifice but can't seem to gather any of the right gemstones with my treasure hunting skill.

My crew keep coming back with three types of gemstones (Fire Nodes, Wind Crystals and Exquisite Yellow Crystals) which are starting to stack up, but none of them seem to be the right ingredients for the Artifice items lists under the artifice skill.

Artifice seems to want Blue, Green and Red Amorphous Crystals and Rubat Crystals.

They are use for crafting items with higher quality than green (blue and purple) and the Exquisite Yellow Crystals is for the yellow crystal you can craft which are blue quality to begin with.

Yeah you need to do Archealogy to get those. Of course i spelt the word wrong and dont care to try and correct but im sure that it gets my point across.