Product reg code>>>>>?

loken_pulgan

hi all please help

ive bought the game and gained my product code, ive input it on nov 17th and it recognises the deluixe version ive bought and states i have the colour crystal and early access...BUT.....on my account summary page it does not have a green tick in the purchase code redemption box.????

it has a green tick to say my 5 security questions are completed, then the next one down has a green tick in the contact info complete box...butr the 3rd box "redeem a product reg code" does not have a green tick?

i clicked on it and used the code i was given when i bought it but it ( of course ) stated this coide had already been used....YEAH BY ME?!?!!?

should this box have a green tick in it now or what....im so confused :(

You seem to be confusing your Pre-order code and your Product Registration Code.

Your Pre-Order code is the code you were given when you pre-ordered. Makes sense, no? It is not the same as your Product Registration Code, which is often referred to as a CD Key. You would not, in most cases, have this code already unless you are an EU player or otherwise extremely lucky.

You seem to be confusing your Pre-order code and your Product Registration Code.

Your Pre-Order code is the code you were given when you pre-ordered. Makes sense, no? It is not the same as your Product Registration Code, which is often referred to as a CD Key. You would not, in most cases, have this code already unless you are an EU player or otherwise extremely lucky.

hi Savara, many thanks for your help...i appreciate it. i understand what your saying. i am an EU, im in England....and how/where do i get my CD key please?

hi Savara, many thanks for your help...i appreciate it. i understand what your saying. i am an EU, im in England....and how/where do i get my CD key please?

according to a news post, dont remeber where exactly, europe will have the boxes on shelves on the 15th.

and US with be the 20th

when you get your physical box, it will be in that.

Im personally picking mine up, for example, at a store at midnight on the 19th.

How did you pre-order your copy? check the documentation with them to see how you will recieve your CD\box code.

I beleive that people who selected to have theirs shipped arent going to get the box on the 20th( for US players). Not sure how the people that did the digital download are getting theirs.

There were some reports that a few EU retailers had already distributed their pre-order boxes. If you're not one of them, don't worry about it too much.

Stay in touch with the retailer you ordered your game from. If you're getting a physical copy, an actual CD, find out when they'll have it available for you. That may not be until the 20th -- that's okay. There may be some time between 12:01 am on the 20th and when you can get your hands on the CD that you may not be able to play; once you're able to enter that code, you're fine.

If you've ordered a digital copy, you may get an e-mail with your product key sooner, allowing you to enter it and set up your subscription before launch day.

You shouldn't need that code in order to participate in early access, however.

Well, if you ordered a physical copy of the game, you get it when the game is delivered and you open the box and see the code on the DVD. If the DVDs are not delivered prior to Dec. 20, you will not be able to log into the game until you can put those codes in.

If you ordered it via digital download, then you'll be getting an email with the product key prior to Dec. 19.

Hope that clears it up.