I want Adaptive Blaster Rifles

GalaxyStrong

It would really be nice if Blaster Rifle's and Sniper Rifles were adaptive for Agent's & Trooper's. I just feel like their is a way better Blaster Rifle Selection than Sniper Rifle selection in this game and that new Cartel blaster rifle looks awesome. I really want a wider selection of weapons to choose from, for my Sniper. Currently a Sniper can not use a blaster rifle due to the DPS loss and you are locked out of a number of sniper abilities. But, if BW would make make B. Rifles & S. Rifles adaptive people could have alot more choices regarding what weapon selection. I'd like to think this idea could apply to Troopers as well (Commando).

Yes I completely agree. This will provide some well needed extra customizability to our characters, and will allow bountyhunters to finally look like proper bountyhunters.

It's really silly how some classes like Sith warriors have the option between several completely unique looking weapon types (for example lightsabers, vibroswords, and now with the cartelshop a gamorrean axe!) while other classes are effectively restricted to a single weapon type (operatives, bountyhunters, etc..)

other classes are effectively restricted to a single weapon type (operatives, bountyhunters, etc..)

At least you're not an Inquisitor/Consular where the hilts of your weapons are almost imperceptibly different. Knight/Warriors would be the same, but at least they get Vibroswords as an option.

If BH could get rifles I would consider playing it again. Nothing looks sillyer than a guy in a bulky heavily-armored blaster-repelling jetpacking missile-throwing plasteel mechno power-suit pewpewing with a tiny peashooter. It's so *** backwards and ridiculous-looking. It's hard to get over how stupid it is to dual wield pistols in the first place. Edited by Sanctioned

• 3 weeks later...
Uhm, im using one of the shotgun looking things on my sniper right now for pvp, and it looks wierd but literally performs exactly the same. i just ripped mods from my sniper rifle and put them in it where they were an increase. i have noticed zero dps loss