After beating new space missions...

I am still a bit confused. I have beat all the new ones minus the minefield one cuz I ran out of time. Each first completion gave me fleet comms and credits and I got 1 daily mission that, after repeating the missions, gave bh, daily, fleet comms and credits. This 1 resets next week.

So we got new missions that after we beat them once, the only use for them afterwards is we can run 1 of them a day for daily rewards?! Why did they not make them all daily missions reset daily?! I want to do these new missions each day for awhile but if there is no reward then what's the point?

Do you all think they should all be dailys? Maybe once u beat the daily and get the bh comms, the others won't give MORE bh comms but will still drop daily/fleet comms at least?

I want more out of these new missions than 1 random a day. That's just like 5 mins of content a day they added. I a waste!

They can't give them all dailies or else people would be able to grind out BH too quickly. Imagine getting 12 a day from all those, you'd have 76 in a week, counting weekly. Maybe if they reduced the BH comms to 1, or doubled up the missions like they did for old space missions and then make them 2. Sure I'm all about getting more BH comms but lets not make it too ridiculously easy.

Also has anyone else not been getting the daily missions showing up? I've completed all 6 and one daily 3 days ago along with the weekly. No more daily missions have shown up for the heroic space for me.

For one of my toons, the weekly quest (Thanium/Baros) didn't appear when I beat the first six, then appeared the next day, said I was ineligible to pick it up, and has disappeared ever since. For my other toon, I did the one weekly and haven't seen another weekly/daily since. According to Dulfy, there's supposed to be an unlock/reset per day, but it seems as though that's not functioning correctly.

As far as i know, there is supposed to be one different mission each day as the "daily" except Sundays, where the daily is 2 missions. I believe this is what people are calling the weekly?

The missions are still repeatable just without the daily, charaaba assault or however thats called, grants 12k credits (if including the bonus mission) for less than 4 minutes work. Should be around 150k credits per hour (accounting for some load time).

On another note, the character with which i have completed these missions, does not get a new one each day. Have only seen the daily missions pop up the day after i completed them all, and last Sunday. No missions any other of the days.

I submitted a ticket ingame about this issue, which was closed without reply.. Awesome customer service if you ask me.

I completed Regnant Station Assault last Thursday and immediately received the weekly for it, which I completed on Friday. During the weekend I completed the rest of the introductory missions, with the exception of Thanium Disruption, which continues to be too hard for me with grade 6 ship parts. Yesterday (Wednesday) the weekly for Regnant Station Assault had appeared again, so I completed it again. I've yet to see any of the other weeklies though.

Sometimes I don't get missions for over a week. Sometimes I get one, others none at all. Lame. My dailies are weekly it seem. sometimes 8 to 9 days before I can get a new one. Other times they pop and I cannot take them because it says I am ineligable. Fail.