Suggested price on GTN for "Advanced Pink-Purple Hawkeye Crystal"?

dermitni

Hi!

So, for the fun of gambling I bought a cartel pack and got an "Advanced Pink-Purple Hawkeye Crystal" that I now want to sell on GTN as soon as the bound-timer runs out. Unfortunately there seems to be no other pink level-10-crystal up for sale on my server, so I have no clue how much I can ask for mine. What would be a feasible price for my precious crystal? :D

Cheers, Niko

Hi!

So, for the fun of gambling I bought a cartel pack and got an "Advanced Pink-Purple Hawkeye Crystal" that I now want to sell on GTN as soon as the bound-timer runs out. Unfortunately there seems to be no other pink level-10-crystal up for sale on my server, so I have no clue how much I can ask for mine. What would be a feasible price for my precious crystal? :D

Cheers, Niko

They seem to go for 300-350k on my server..covenant i think.

It doesn't let you sell them on the GTN for some reason. Have to do it the old fashioned way instead, but then you have to deal with lowballers and trolls. I decided to just give some of mine to my alts and some guildies for event rewards instead of selling them.

It doesn't let you sell them on the GTN for some reason. Have to do it the old fashioned way instead, but then you have to deal with lowballers and trolls. I decided to just give some of mine to my alts and some guildies for event rewards instead of selling them.

This is not true. On Harbinger there are plenty of them up right now as I type this statement.

This is not true. On Harbinger there are plenty of them up right now as I type this statement.

....no it doesnt lol. and no there arent. It doesnt let you sell them since they changed the GTN deposit prices. Its the only item so far that cant be sold probably because its resell value is actually 0 bu there could be another reason.

Same. I kinda want to trade it for a +41 endurance crystal. Would that be fair? idk.

I've seen people hawking on fleet General for exactly that kind of trade. If I gather correctly, it's just to find someone who wants what you have and has the thing you want. Old fashioned barter system. :)