New Title for exploring the entire map of all Planets!

YeIIow

Hi, i was doing some exploration today in order to get the full map of the planet i was at, fully explored , as i usually do whenever i put my feets into a new planet. And i came with the idea that we should have a Title for exploring the entire map of all planets(the entire Galaxy), i mentioned it on the general chat and most people showed great interest on this. Its a simple thing to do in my opinion and a great way to reward those who actually like exploring all corners of the world, this is a good incentive to make people actually care for exploring the planets and go outside of their quest area.. since right now there is really nothing that inspires us to do it, apart from some extra XP and some very few codex entries....

some ideas/suggestions would be:

- The Explorer

- The Scout

- The Traveler

- The Star Seeker

- The Cartographer

- The Seeker

Also a tittle for collecting all Datacrons/discovering all Lore/Codex entries, etc should be avanible, since its a bitt of an archivement and requires dedication, i think something like:

-The Collector

-The Lore Seeker

-The Librarian

-The Historian

-The Lore Keeper

A tittle for discovering all species in the codex:

-The Biologist

-Scientists

seriously there is so much potential for new tittles, that i don't really get why the devs don't do something about it... in stead of giving us lame tittles as resoult of buying lot of useless crap with cartel marked coins, the tittles should be more atached to specific personal archivements........

Hope to see some positive feedback about the topic.... Thanks

Edited by YeIIow

so far i particulary liked "The cartographer" quite a lot! and as somebody said i would prefer if the tittle had no real life referenses since well, StarWars universe and ours is not the same one..... Edited by YeIIow

"The Native" on certain planets like Voss or Tatooine etc.

EDIT: Im sorry I misinterperated what you said; I thought you said title for exploring a PLANET. In your, Galaxy wide case, I go with Cartographer.

yea most of us have agreed, that "The cartographer" definetly looks nice, i really hope they look into this and make it happen in game. btw i don't see why we cant have both, individual tittles for each planet, and another one for the entire galaxy...

Edited by YeIIow

In beta, you got a title for completing the bonus serie on a planet, or atleast some of them. I remember i got on for completing the bonus serie on balmorra. I dont know why that was removed, it was nice to get those extra's. I think its better to have more options, so people dont have the same onces. Might have been because it was bugged. I guess it's easyer to remove it, then to fix it...

In beta, you got a title for completing the bonus serie on a planet, or atleast some of them. I remember i got on for completing the bonus serie on balmorra. I dont know why that was removed, it was nice to get those extra's. I think its better to have more options, so people dont have the same onces. Might have been because it was bugged. I guess it's easyer to remove it, then to fix it...

It's a shame it was removed, cos i still do all bonus missions on each planet :/ they should add it back, something like :

"The Completionist"

Edited by YeIIow

well until the map of Illium gets fixed dont think many will be able to get all maps explored.... and until the codex gets fixed aswell(been broken SINCE BETAAAA) no tittle can be ever archived that way neither.... Edited by YeIIow