section x (HK) costing CC for subscribers?

haasje

I was under the impresion that subscribers would have full acces to all content of the game but when I logged in on a test character I found that subscibers also have to buy acces with CC to this place. This seems (to me) to contradict earlier statements that subscribers would have full acces to all content.

Is this an error or intentional?

Not sure on that one. It indeed doesn't say it is available to subscribers..

But then again, depending how much CC you get each month as a subscriber (500? less?) the statement is still true. You just need to save your CC for these content patches as well.

It's on the PTS known issues list:

"There is currently no text that indicates that Access Authorization: Section X (in the Cartel Market) is free to subscribers."

Thanks for pointing that out. Actualy went over the list but must have missed that (was late :p)

I c legacy cost lots of money and they also keep the unlocking method rank1 then rank2 then rank 3... even with money?

Secondly, If you were a paid subscriber and turn into f2p, with all your legacy perks you need unlocked... Bioware will lock them back and force you pay?

That is theft? They have to watch into that.... Because as a paid subscriber, you spend time and effort to get the creds and unlock them, right? So it actually cost you time and money, before you turn into f2p.

The same thing is for the restricted equipment, but thats another story... I hate considering cloths as a content...lol because there is no actual content is it... Greedy system in luck of content. Yesterday for example, my guild fight for moneculars and 2 people left hahahahaha... So idiotic, in luck of quality content, they give you moneculars and guilds fight for a stupid thing. I ve seen the last 8 years many guilds to get disbaned for 1 item or 1 raid... And thats not gamers fault, is the luck of quality in the overall experience, so players play not for the content but for a type of items and sets (*high end) for a short period.

Edited by Oyranos

Yesterday for example, my guild fight for moneculars and 2 people left hahahahaha... So idiotic, in luck of quality content, they give you moneculars and guilds fight for a stupid thing. I ve seen the last 8 years many guilds to get disbaned for 1 item or 1 raid... And thats not gamers fault, is the luck of quality in the overall experience, so players play not for the content but for a type of items and sets (*high end) for a short period.

lol

yeah...now Bioware is to blame because people are stupid?

I was under the impresion that subscribers would have full acces to all content of the game but when I logged in on a test character I found that subscibers also have to buy acces with CC to this place. This seems (to me) to contradict earlier statements that subscribers would have full acces to all content.

Is this an error or intentional?

no it's not. You can buy the access in the store but you don't need to since you already have access to it.

I guess they do that if you are a subscriber and decided to unsubscribe and stick with the F2P.

but dont worry as long as you subscribe you still have full access.

I was thrown by this as well when I first saw it, but there is a warning icon that says you already have it if you hover over it. the reason you can still buy it is because you could send it to someone as a gift. Once they update the text as previously stated, it should be more evident.

Read the Dev Tracker, people:

Just to make sure this is clear, players who are subscribed will not have to pay to unlock Section X and HK-51. There has been some confusion about this due to an issue on PTS that does not make it appear unlocked to players there.