Account-wide inventory unlock: How does it work?

KallahKrafted

Even though I have an active subscription, and am planning on keeping it, I'm considering using a hit off the account wide inventory unlock to potentially save heaps of credits - but I'm unsure as to how it works. Here's my current lineup:

Character 1: Six expansions - full inventory.

Character 2: Six expansions - full inventory.

Character 3: Five expansions - 250,000 to expand.

Character 4: Five expansions - 250,000 to expand.

Character 5: Four expansions - 100,000 to expand.

Character 5: Two expansions - 50,000 to expand.

Character 6: One expansion - 20,000 to expand.

Character 7: Not yet created.

Now if I use the account wide unlock, I'm assuming my lineup will look like this:

Character 1: Six expansions - full inventory.

Character 2: Six expansions - full inventory.

Character 3: Six expansions - full inventory.

Character 4: Six expansions - full inventory.

Character 5: Five expansions - 250,000 to expand.

Character 5: Three expansions - 75,000 to expand.

Character 6: Two expansions - 50,000 to expand.

Character 7: Not yet created. (I have no idea what would happen.)

Is that correct? Everyone gets bumped up one line? If so, it seems like it would be a better deal for me to spend the money and get all of my characters down to the five unlocks phase, thus saving 250,000 credits each (instead of a much smaller savings for characters 5 and 6 as it currently stands). Does anyone know what, if anything, happens to characters created after an account wide unlock is used? Do they start with the lines opened, or miss out because they weren't made?

The way I read it it's all current characters on your account, in which care it's not that appealing to me.

If it's all current and future characters, then getting one with every subscribed month (to not be spending more credits than you get for free and to have some spare for other things), you could have it permanently maxed for all characters you ever get... That I would be more interested in.

So I'd like to know if new characters get it too. Ofcourse the first tier is a waste, 5000 credits are not that much, especially when you already have a high level to fund the lower. If it's account wide current and future it removes the need to extend it all the time and earn credits for it, especially after getting the full page.

Hope someone can add the details, not taking chances with it, I'll take the gamble packs when I want to gamble.

I have bought both account-wide unlocks to increase my inventory, as well as my bank.

After I bought the unlocks, I have also created a brand new character, and I can confirm that the unlocks were automatically applied on my new character as well.

It worked exactly the same as it does with current characters, it pushes you up into the next "tier" basically.