Heroics/Flashpoints...how long do they take to complete?

I've searched everywhere. Probably missed it somewhere, but is there a list that gives an estimated time that it takes to go through?

Like Flashpoint Y takes about xx hours to complete

Or

Heroic Z takes about hours to run through.

I realize it is all depends on the group. A good estimation would be great though. Something to try and plan around real life.

Thanks in advance!

Just a curiosity thing. For example, I ran Esseles (sp?) for the first time yesterday and the mission set up didnt't sound like it would take too long. But a couple hours later I realize I completely forgot about dinner lol. Hoping for an idea with future runs.

Not complaining in the slightest though, all the content was amazing. Loved every second of it.

Though it might have been a tad bit faster if it wasn't with two healers and a DPS. Might help.

They're different. Esseles took a different amount of time than Hammer station, and that took a different amount of time than Athiss. These are the ones I've done, and the same is true for the heroic quests. Some are longer than others.

In terms of planning your time around it, the best policy is not to get involved in group stuff if you feel you have a short amount of time to play. I can ballpark and tell you that Hammer and Athiss took maybe 30 minutes each to complete, whereas Esseles took about an hour when I did it the first time due to having all that dialogue.