Add crafting materials to cartel market

Murlok

So long as they are BoP and the items crafted from the materials are also BoP I have no problem with this. But if you can buy materials from the cartel shop to then sell them or finished goods crafted with them on the GTN that is a big no no - you are buying in game credits with real world money.

• 4 months later...
I would be very opposed to this as it would equal pay-to-win.

must be one of those who try to sell desh for 1k each and are worried that the materials would be as worthless as the ones from the cartel packs...

In all honesty I don't know you and you probably spend all day giving mats away... this isn't pay-to-win, over powered gear in the cartel market is pay-to-win, the gear in the cartel market atm is lame, the lvl15 gear has worse mods then a lvl14 world boss drop and so on...

BUT, you have to put the work into turning those materials into something, if all materials and all items created with market mats BoP, I'm ok with it!

this or fixing the issue...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=617913

Kinda seems like pay-to-win to me. You can buy all these matts and craft all this gear?

Sorry but I think it sounds like a bad idea.

I know there is some matts that come randomly in packs, but those are random, you can't really count on getting any of them.