What size?

Letsjet

Body 2 for Guardians, they don't look good as 3's as do their Juggernaut counterparts. As a matter of fact only the Jugg, both trooper and both bounty hunters AC's could pass as good looking three's. IMO of course. 1 is kinda fun for RP purposes and such (the small waif wrecking face kinda thing) but I couldn't sustain looking at a toon for 50 levels and beyond with body type one. It's just 'too thin'.

Depends on the role and the gender. Male 3 and 4 look a bit too cartoony to me, and female 1 I can't take seriously even as a caster. Female 3 is a great badarse tank look (I agree it's a bit odd at early levels, but once you get the more armored-looking robes you're golden), so that's my Guard. Female 2 is a good balanced athletic look; could be a tank (my Shadow is female 2) but lends itself more to DPS IMO, so that's my Sent. Male 2 is smack in between so that's my Jugg. Female 4 looks weird in robes so that's my Smuggler, lol. Edited by Quething

I don't know, I like the type three Arnie body on some classes. I don't have a trooper yet but those I've seen look good as 3's, same with P-techs. Built like a linebacker, I can dig that. I think it's the Knight's armors and animations that make a type three look silly.

Totally agree about type 4 males though, I can never take them seriously. 4 wouldn't have been bad if they used Count Dooku's body instead of Jared before he ate at subway.

Now type 4 females in the dancer armor...ooo-la-la :D

Edited by Ridickilis

Body type 1 female with rather pale skin and blonde hair. Aka: 'omg don't hurt me im tiny :( :( :(' look. It confuses people, and that amuses me.

Body type 1 twi'lek female for my guardian. Why? I like contrasts...

--Me

Why all the hate for body four men? That guy is built like an American Football coach's dream defense team, or a pro Sumo. Go watch the World's Strongest Man competitions, and pay attention to the guys who win. They're usually the body four type. Guys who look like body three build for muscle shape and overall sculpting, not heavy lifting or real-world strength.

Why all the hate for body four men? That guy is built like an American Football coach's dream defense team, or a pro Sumo. Go watch the World's Strongest Man competitions, and pay attention to the guys who win. They're usually the body four type. Guys who look like body three build for muscle shape and overall sculpting, not heavy lifting or real-world strength.

Probably has something to do with the fact that combat in this game is not based on wrestling or lifting cars...

Body type 1 twi'lek female for my guardian. Why? I like contrasts...

You know, I did this in WoW - had a pink-haired pigtailed gnome warrior, solely because I thought it was hilarious to watch her MT massive dragons and thirty-foot ice behemoths. For some reason it just doesn't work for me in this game, though. Less cartoony and fantastical an art style, I suppose.

Body size 2 looked the most natural when I created my guardian. Sadly, it is also the body type associated with the butt robe bug. The bug's been fixed though it took them a year but it was one of the reason why I stopped playing the character.

Depends on race.

I have a Mirialan female with a type 1 body. They're a pretty small race as is and doesn't look too skeletal compared to some, but I mainly chose her for the image of a little fighter tanking some of the bigger bosses in the game.

Edited by SleepyJoeFriday

I found that anything beyond body 2 tends to make you look like bloody Shrek, or at least someone who looks like they would fit in the film for sure.

Body 1 looks a little emaciated for my tastes so it is always body 2 for me :)

Just my personal taste of course. ;)