The bridge boss in S&V

Bioware, seriously, could you please nerf the bridge boss before Styrak in Scum and Villainy? Or maybe fill up the holes or something. My guild keeps losing people on the bridge boss, that thing is ridiculous. I shudder to think how hard it is on nightmare mode. Thanks!

Even with 2700 , 2700, 2700 an 2400 DPS we can not down this encounter. This fight is mathematically impossible and is not in tune with the rest of the instance.

But it's so easy to down it, all you have to do is take a leap of faith and go down.

What's with this silly jump'n'run mechanic in an operation anyway? We're sick of datacron madness already! We demand a legacy bridge teleport! We want it free for subscribers and we want it now - or else you'll see millions of progression raiders cancel their subscription!!!

The worst thing is that it has been MONTHS and there is still no loot for defeating the brigde boss. Fix this BW, ASAP!!!!1111!

The only thing that seems to drop from bridge boss is peeps.:D

I believe that in NM mode they will increase difficulty by adding an NPC with a gray pointy hat and a staff that says: You cannot pass!

The only thing that seems to drop from bridge boss is peeps.:D

I believe that in NM mode they will increase difficulty by adding an NPC with a gray pointy hat and a staff that says: You cannot pass!

OR malgus riding in on TFB as a mount with a trident saying "I haven't had this much fun since the sacking of Coruscant"

OR malgus riding in on TFB as a mount with a trident saying "I haven't had this much fun since the sacking of Coruscant"

Actually is a Jawa with a gray pointy hat that only spawns using the orb from dreadfulf entity.

I can't believe what I am reading here. It is supposed to be tough! Just like the elevator boss in KP that caused so many raid wide rage quits so long ago, the bridge boss is supposed to test the players patience and willingness to clear the content. A guild I am very friendly with, claims to of cleared it with a bit of cheesing the mechanics. They throw a party bomb with everyone stacked up in the middle then one person throws a tinsel bomb on the player making the run, one at a time then have a female Twi'lek do the parlor dance while targeting the tinsel thrower as they attempt the run. I haven't tried this method yet, but I hope it helps the rest of the community clear this boss.

Step 1- Activate Dessler Turbo (or any other large mount)

Step 2 - Park said mount, so it blocks one of the holes.

Step 3- Watch teammates disappear into an unseen hole.

Step 4 - Chuckle, and go AFK to get a beer while they take the speeder back.

Step 1- Activate Dessler Turbo (or any other large mount)

Step 2 - Park said mount, so it blocks one of the holes.

Step 3- Watch teammates disappear into an unseen hole.

Step 4 - Chuckle, and go AFK to get a beer while they take the speeder back.

Thats what I do, I love sitting on my Dessler watching people drop :D