Playing with the family

Inveteratus

Why not have one subscriber account and two free accounts? Then you can all play at the same time.

Surely you realize that EA isn't going to let multiple people play on the same subscriber account at the same time. One account has a minimum of 12 character slots PER SERVER. Without unlocking any additional slots this would allow 120 different people to all play the game at the same time for a grand total of $15/month.

Try driving the same car at once. Post results.

My wife would like a brake pedal on the passenger side so that she can jam her foot down on it in the case of any onset of brake lights in front of us... No matter how far ahead they are.

My wife would like a brake pedal on the passenger side so that she can jam her foot down on it in the case of any onset of brake lights in front of us... No matter how far ahead they are.

Sounds like how my Mom was while driving with her.

Your post brought back a memory. I'm 17 and driving with my Mom. We come to a busy intersection. I'm making a left hand turn, in the left-hand turning lane, and waiting for the light to turn green.

She sees a car across the intersection, directly opposite us, and starts freaking out like we're about to die.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE IN THE WRONG LANE!!! WE'RE GONNA HIT THAT CAR!!!"

"Uh, Mom, he's in his left hand turning lane too."

*dead silence for a few seconds*

"Oh, sorry, son."

:rolleyes:

Never bothered to read swtor eula, but in most mmos it is actually illegal to share one account between several people, even family members.

Well it isn't 'illegal' but account sharing is normally prohibited by the rules to deter gold-selling/power-levelling services. I don't know a game company that would (or could) prohibit family members playing on one account and even with multiple users there is still only one account owner, strictly speaking.