Will my PC be fine? [Reposted 3]

Grinzx

Everything seemed fine by minimum requirements but when I had my experiences on the beta and after constant tweaking with the graphics even on all the way to low It still gave me horrible FPS lag. Heres my setup.

Processor: AMD Athlon 7550 Dual Core-Processor 2.50Ghz

Ram: 8 GB

System Type: 64 Bit

Graphics Card: Nvdia Geforce 9100

It's a HP 2009 and I know It's only almost 3 years old but It shouldn't be having that much of a tough time. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by Grinzx

Unfortunatly your setup is outdated for newly released games. You could upgrade your video card (if you have pci express) but you will certainly be bottlenecked by your cpu. However if you do get a new GPU, I recommend a HD 6950 as they are about the best bang for buck performance IMO. I have one, updated drivers and used ATI overclocking tool and am able to max everything plus force on all the extras through my card, ran me about 200 from newegg after rebate.

BTW your Power supply would need an upgrade too but again you can carry these nice upgrades into a new build that will be good for many years to come..just a though. Honestly I would replace the whole thing if you got the spare cash...