Sage cc lmfafoaofaofaofofaa

Atrabilios

Sages have the following control abilities:

Force Wave: an AoE knockback on a 20-second cooldown.

Force Lift: A single-target mez that lasts 8 seconds, is cleansable, and breaks on damage. It has a 1-minute cooldown.

Force Stun: A 4-second stun, that causes your character to bend over and little sparkles to appear over your head. I assume you mean this.

The cooldown on Force Stun is 1-minute, can be talented down to 50 seconds, and last I checked, can be exploited to refresh it's cooldown instantly under certain conditions (but not infinitely, it doesn't happen often no matter how hard the exploiters want it to). This exploit exists for most baseline stuns in the game, however.

Edited by Grubfist

new game is a new game. its gonna take time for u to l2p against all the classes in the game

its not like they copied all of WoWs classes if that were that case yea u could expect to come in and start wreking fools off the bat

thxfuly they were more creative then that

Edited by Cubertt

Woah you're kind of a joke you can't change moves much maybe I'm not hitting with a mace but its the same thing just with a lightsaber I know all my moves and I am limited as a low level jugg I have 0 stuns my force charge is 1 but it works only 60% of the time for some reason and my snare usually only scares the caster so they push me back or stun me even more

new game is a new game. its gonna take time for u to l2p against all the classes in the game

its not like they copied all of WoWs classes if that were that case yea u could expect to come in and start wreking fools off the bat

thxfuly they were more creative then that

quite well put, most classes in this game are hybrids and you have to learn to play against each one based on the class you are playing, IE, you will have to use a different strategy against Sorcerers and Mercenaries, but also if you are a Sage against these will be different than playing as a Commando

Woah you're kind of a joke you can't change moves much maybe I'm not hitting with a mace but its the same thing just with a lightsaber I know all my moves and I am limited as a low level jugg I have 0 stuns my force charge is 1 but it works only 60% of the time for some reason and my snare usually only scares the caster so they push me back or stun me even more

So you are complaining that higher level characters have more abilities than your lower level character :confused:

We should just have everyone start with all of the same abilities with the same exact armor and stats. That way its fair for everyone!

what he's saying is wait until 50 to call a class OP or not because PvP shouldnt be balanced around lvling it should be around lvl 50, at which ur class is really good

time will cure all

new game is new game

i figure someone who was a WoW gladiator would relize that MMOs get balanced at their max lvl

Edited by Cubertt

My max arena rank on WoW with any character was 1750, and I was totally carried. I beat hybrid-spec'd sorcs on my Shadow. And I break their bubble with my first attack :D

Sorry, bragging about random **** from another game doesn't make you good, nor respected.

Edited by Grubfist

Force Lift: A single-target mez that lasts 8 seconds, is cleansable, and breaks on damage. It has a 1-minute cooldown.

Force Stun: A 4-second stun, that causes your character to bend over and little sparkles to appear over your head. I assume you mean this.

The cooldown on Force Stun is 1-minute, can be talented down to 50 seconds, and last I checked, can be exploited to refresh it's cooldown instantly under certain conditions (but not infinitely, it doesn't happen often no matter how hard the exploiters want it to). This exploit exists for most baseline stuns in the game, however.

They can also, if spec'd for it, mez people whenever their shield breaks. And snare ... and root.

They can also, if spec'd for it, mez people whenever their shield breaks. And snare ... and root.

For 3 seconds on the shield break, 5 seconds on the root, and these are reliant on talents.

Sorry for stopping my list early, you're right that I should have listed everything down to the tiniest slow (I'm not being sarcastic, I really should've to clarify things if I was going to start a list)

Honestly, my only excuse is that I got lazy and the animation he described sounded like Force Stun's effect, so I went right to that.

Well I don't like it It's embarrassing when a wow 17x arena glad can pretty much only break a good sages bubble

I really wish people would stop spouting off about that they were WoW this and WoW that. WoW was one of the easiest to play MMO's of all time, with the majority of it catered to the new to mmo's player and casual gamers, yet people think that having achieved something in a carebear game makes them somehow skilled and or special in all other games they play.

Prove your skill with accomplishments in this game.

Why is it everytime I get to the sage he does this cc on me where there is white sparkles around my head? hes down it multiple times in 5 seconds does he have a cc without cd? Cute just cute kicking ***** sand in my eyes everytime i get to him

There are two abilities that I know of that looks like that. The first one is Mind Maze, the other one is Mind Crash.

Mind Maze is a maze that only the Shadows can use.

Mind Crash is a stun type effect that both Consular classes can use. (this is the one you probably were hit with.)

There is at least one Consular ability that will immediately end the cooldown of Force Stun, this ability is called Heroic Moment: Channel the Force.

Hopefully this will clairfy a few things.

So you are complaining that higher level characters have more abilities than your lower level character :confused:

Not that they have them, that they put both in the same arena. Its BS. I can't count how many times now, that my level 20-30 whatever has watched 2 or 3 level 45+ characters just own the instance .... score 3 times (in huttball) and then farm us, not even trying to score again.

And no, I'm not looking forward to when I'm 45+ .... that's not a challenge to me.

You forget the aoe stun they do each time their static barrier breaks.

Well I don't like it It's embarrassing when a wow 17x arena glad can pretty much only break a good sages bubble

It's even more embarassing thinking a 17x arena glad is something to brag about.

Edited by Puppup

Why is it everytime I get to the sage he does this cc on me where there is white sparkles around my head? hes down it multiple times in 5 seconds does he have a cc without cd? Cute just cute kicking ***** sand in my eyes everytime i get to him

no man is just the way a OP class beats the sith outta you !

Talent bubble to aoe stun when broken/taken off. Glad to know nooby glads don't pay attention to what is ACTUALLY happening. That makes this ability some what spammable based on how good the sage is at engaging in combat.

Prebuble>wait>engage comat>bubble breaks/stuns>rebubble>breaks/stuns>sage 4 second stun and then bubble is almost ready again.

I do this on my sorc (healer) while going 1 v 1 against mauraders/mercs to lol at them

Even funnier is throwing in the inturrupt on mercs on the tracer missle and not having anything happen for 4 more seconds

There is at least one Consular ability that will immediately end the cooldown of Force Stun, this ability is called Heroic Moment: Channel the Force.

Hopefully this will clairfy a few things.

All classes have a "Heroic Moment"

For troopers and consulars, it resets their stun, for other classes it resets other abilities.

This ability is not used in warzones or Ilum because it requires a companion. The exploit has to do with bypassing that requirement.

You forget the aoe stun they do each time their static barrier breaks.

You are correct (mostly)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600ZfcMMdMb.1

That talent halfway up the Telekinetic (Lightning) Tree is an AoE mez (breaks on damage) that very minimally affects the resolve bar. It triggers when a bubble ends for any reason if the sage is spec'd into it. It is technically not a stun, but it does interrupt any casts since it is an incapacitate.

My apologies, I do tend to forget some of these things as I tend to play a Seer most of the time.

That said, I should have mentioned that what I was listing were only baseline consular abilities.