Broken sage/sorc bubble stuns

Gangstasauras

Ok i play a maurader as one of my classes to pvp with and i am very dissapointed in the horrible mistake you implemented in the last patch concerning the stuns. Every ability I cast towards another target i get stun locked for 4 seconds if they have a bubble on them. This would not be a problem if it actually did something like give me a little bit of resolve after the first stun. But no i get stunned 8 times!!! before i can get a full resolve bar on my maurader. I am going to wait for the next patch to be implemented and if this problem persists I will unsubscribe and never play this game again it is totally unbalanced please fix your **** up.

Ok i play a maurader as one of my classes to pvp with and i am very dissapointed in the horrible mistake you implemented in the last patch concerning the stuns. Every ability I cast towards another target i get stun locked for 4 seconds if they have a bubble on them. This would not be a problem if it actually did something like give me a little bit of resolve after the first stun. But no i get stunned 8 times!!! before i can get a full resolve bar on my maurader. I am going to wait for the next patch to be implemented and if this problem persists I will unsubscribe and never play this game again it is totally unbalanced please fix your **** up.

Good job Bioware. One less bad Marauder is good for us all.

Good job Bioware. One less bad Marauder is good for us all.

Lol @ this community. "We hate Maras therefor broken abilities are fine because they MIGHT hurt Maras." Yea, stun bubbles suck for everyone. No wonder they never listen to the PvP community. It's just blind hatred of "I hate xxxxx class" for this patch. Wow.

Lol @ this community. "We hate Maras therefor broken abilities are fine because they MIGHT hurt Maras." Yea, stun bubbles suck for everyone. No wonder they never listen to the PvP community. It's just blind hatred of "I hate xxxxx class" for this patch. Wow.

Ranged tend not to be affected by such bubbles.

Ranged tend not to be affected by such bubbles.

Lol, yea they are. Sorc bubbles Mara. Mara jumps to you. Mara pops bubble. YOU ARE STUNNED. Sorc continues bubbling Mara while he's wailing on you.

There also happens to be other classes(assassin/operative) that are mele that *gasp* are not Maras. As usual, you are sadly short sighted. Questions?

Lol, yea they are. Sorc bubbles Mara. Mara jumps to you. Mara pops bubble. YOU ARE STUNNED. Sorc continues bubbling Mara while he's wailing on you.

There also happens to be other classes(assassin/operative) that are mele that *gasp* are not Maras. As usual, you are sadly short sighted. Questions?

I'd be stunned anyway from the jump. Easy enough to resolve out and continue kiting.

Holy crap, someone else on this forum has realized the obvious!

I'd be stunned anyway from the jump. Easy enough to resolve out and continue kiting.

1. Leap doesn't stun.

2. Resolve out? I assume you mean cc breaker, have fun with that as the cheesebubble stun is off gcd and causes mez level resolve. So the mara gave up NOTHING by popping the bubble besides a little bit of damage absorption, and as the other poster mentioned there's a good chance they could be rebubbled to even do it again or they could just rely on the decent cc mara's already have and you couldn't do jack squat about it as your breaker is now on cd for the next 2 minutes.

So unless you're saying you can normally beat a mara without your cc breaker being available (In which case why are you so concerned about maras in the first place?), you've admitted you just got screwed by a cheesebubble.

Edited by Zoiks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now ****.

No, not really. If you can't figure it out by now, melee players (minus smug/ops) think the game revolves around them. This very post proves it. Or the post from a Mara wanting SNIPERS nerfed because he couldn't kill them 1v1. When it comes to beating a Mara they say bring a group. When it comes to them killing a player, it's all about 1v1 and if they lose they come running to the forums to ask for nerfs.

It's amazing how all these pro players rolled melee after 1.2, I wonder what happened around that time to imbue these players with special skills. :rolleyes:

To see posts from Mara/Sents complaining about Sorcs is hilarious. All 3 of your trees work and are fun to play. Try playing a Sorc DPS, see how pro you really are. We are the squishiest class in the game and the only thing we are good at right now is being really annoying to melee.

One less FoTM melee pro is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Now if Bioware had any sense, they would buff the living hell out of both Sorc/Sage and Merc/Comm. Let us have a turn on top. I think 6 months of Mara/PT/Ops being the only "good" classes is enough.

Marauders and DPS in general, out perform healers to such a degree, that people would rather put up with the Force Bubble stuns, then actually die in 3 sec to the DPS.

That's sad, and true. Most rated games between really good teams, end up being nothing but a giant squishy kill/trade fest, where the Healers are constantly kill traded, and the tanks/dps just do everything they can to keep the other team from capping objectives while their healers come back. This is process is kinda repeated until one team establishes a minute lead or that one guy that's needed to stop caps, get stuck in the spawn.

2. Resolve out? I assume you mean cc breaker, have fun with that as the cheesebubble stun is off gcd and causes mez level resolve. So the mara gave up NOTHING by popping the bubble besides a little bit of damage absorption, and as the other poster mentioned there's a good chance they could be rebubbled to even do it again or they could just rely on the decent cc mara's already have and you couldn't do jack squat about it as your breaker is now on cd for the next 2 minutes.

Marauders really don't have "decent cc" when it comes to getting kills. They have a channeled stun and an AoE mez. Does any class have less control? (I guess you could talk about roots, but I'm thinking more about control effects that affect resolve).

Anyway, they are conspicuously missing a hard stun and/or knockback/pull. Bubbling a marauder so he has a hard stun that doesn't add proper resolve is totally breaking what balance we have, and is probably one of the better arguments for fixing the buggy bubble.