Reflex Barrel 27

JetLii

The recipes for mk 27 hilts and barrels come from REing hilts/barrels pulled from Dread Guard gear, which drops from HM Asation/NiM Denova. Similarly, the recipes for mk 26 hilts and barrels come from REing hilts/barrels pulled from Campaign gear, which drops from HM Denova.

Thank you Venomlash and Jamescloutier, that helps me tremendously!

My Armstech skill is maxed, so I'm new to the end game schems. Is there any guides out there for newbies like me to help figure out where to get the higher end schems?

Edited by JetLii

Thank you Venomlash and Jamescloutier, that helps me tremendously!

My Armstech skill is maxed, so I'm new to the end game schems. Is there any guides out there for newbies like me to help figure out where to get the higher end schems?

In the absence of joining a guild, I can recommend the following:

1. Use the group finder to start working through Tier 1 Hard Mode FPs. You'll get experience and Columi gear.

2. Once you feel confident enough, you can queue for Story Mode Operations, also through the Group Finder. Some of the boss fights require very specific strategies, so read up on these first (many guides in this forum and elsewhere)

3. Doing this, you will be collecting Black Hole commendations, which you can use to drastically upgrade your gear at the "Supplies" section in the fleet.

4. When you get grouped wtih good players, add them to your friends list.

5. Soon you can start doing HM Operations for Rakata gear. Generally, you'll need to ask for a group in chat, or look for other people asking for a group in chat, or ask the people on your friends list.

6. By now you'll have Rakata and a number of Black Hole pieces, and you can do this for Tier 2 operations (Explosive Conflict and Terror From Beyond)

7. Once you've made it to HM TfB you have a chance of winning the Dread Guard mainhand. Note you'll be competing with 7 other players (all of whom want the main hand), and after that you still only have a 20% chance to learn it. If no luck, you have to wait a week and then give it another try.

Personally, I think it's likely to be very difficult to make it all the way to HM TfB without being in a guild (though I know people have done it). It is a far easier journey if you find a raiding guild and join them instead.

If you're a good player, many guilds will be willing to help gear you up by running you through HM Operations and letting you take all the loot (as they likely don't need it).

What server are you on?

Edited by Khevar

I'm on Jedi Covenant, and I'm currently in a guild. We are running SM and HM EV and KP atm, so we are slowly working our way up to higher end game instances. Just taking us a little longer than anticipated.

Thank you all for the info, you have all been very helpful!