Cartel Market Update: February 12th, 2013

AmberGreen

clothes for droids? is this some kind of a joke? its not april

I dont see anything not 1 thing that i would intice me to buy that cartel pack lol. What a waste of dev time seriously who greenlights this? clothes for droids lmao stuff like this is one of the reasons the game has lost subs due to poor decision making....

Jawa Valentines are nice to add a seasonal element to the game, and item discounts are also nice....but I have to admit I was hoping for some basic staples to be added to the Cartel Market. Things like:

1: Name changes

2: Server transfers

3: Appearance changes

These are basic things all F2P mmos have in their "cash shop" and I'm wondering why they aren't being added here. Also I'd really like some indication when the Cathar will be added to the Cartel Market. They were announced as "coming soon" quite some time ago now and it's been a while since we've heard an update.

Thanks.

hi there seems to be a problem.... i purchased some coins from the cartel market twice... using paypal.... the problem is the coins on my account didn't add.... so now im charged with 2 39.99 charge on my account with no coins... help please.... Nichol

hi there seems to be a problem.... i purchased some coins from the cartel market twice... using paypal.... the problem is the coins on my account didn't add.... so now im charged with 2 39.99 charge on my account with no coins... help please.... Nichol

Yeah I am having the same issue seems to be a common thing happening it will sort itself eventually i hope:rak_03:

Content Pack = Good, because Choice = Good.

You aren't forcing anything on players.

- Arcada

P.S. I have yet to spend a single Cartel Coin, although I am a sub and have been since December 2011. So obviously you guys haven't hit my market just yet! Honestly, I'm looking for some gear to customize my character, so believe me I pay attention to these releases. I can tell you specifically what I'm looking for if you wish.

You know what? I am perfectly okay with a couple of one-use items for Valentine's Day in the cartel shop. It allows some people that want to spend a few cents (probably less that $.20 each?) to have some out-of-character fun and after Valentine's Day they will go away. At least we won't be seeing pink speeders covered in hearts driving around in July! Unlike the Griswald Christmas speeder which I totally hate!

So a new pack... Some new (kinda) cosmetic items... I am not seeing the problem here. This is exactly what should be offered in the Cartel Shop.

Except that I totally agree that they should add some services. Name change, server transfer, appearance change, etc. They are totally missing out on a revenue stream the longer they go without these!

In my gaming experience, the worst creation my eyes have witnessed, has been the cartel market. The asking price for virtual currency is absurd, the complementary coin amount to subscribers is silly, and the items are not new, worthwhile, or even needed. A great time sink has fallen upon this games devs, and instead of fixing bugs, even small ones, we are given rehashed, and recolored armor which is a money grab toward this games slow steady demise. The brand name star wars is what is carrying this game, and even that will soon fail.

I try to rock a few cartel outfits for my toons

Valient. Jedi for Jedi knight

Sanctified caretaker for Jedi counsoler

Despot armor plus black nebula blasters for my bounty hunter

I have the revan body armor and lower robes( unifying the rest) on my sith warrior

Trying to get a tythonian/ ziost lightsaber to give to my lvl 1 Jedi/sith alts

Been trying to find a cool cartel like armor for my troper might end up just useing despot.

I feel like if revan armor was a full set then sith toons would finally have something darksiders like. Tropers and smugs need creation armor or well anything really. I personally really like starting an alt with cool gear and weeps that I can just modifiy all the way to 50.

Ornate Dancer Outfit...cause obviously what this game needed was more skimpy gear for female toons. :rolleyes:

I really am not one to complain about development time being spent on things I don't use, but SERIOUSLY?? more of this crap?? Please use your recoloring time to work on a different style of gear. There are enough pieces of cloth tied together with floss for female toons to stretch from here to Ilum and back at this point.

Ornate Dancer Outfit...cause obviously what this game needed was more skimpy gear for female toons. :rolleyes:

I really am not one to complain about development time being spent on things I don't use, but SERIOUSLY?? more of this crap?? Please use your recoloring time to work on a different style of gear. There are enough pieces of cloth tied together with floss for female toons to stretch from here to Ilum and back at this point.

Hear, hear. Sometimes it feels like some devs are 14 year olds in puberty with testosterone overload. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lent_San