Tech Support Forum?

RevTech

I can't find a tech support forum anywhere, I just had soft-lock where I had to restart my computer. Never happened during Beta and only happens during Skyrim....wth? My whole screen turned to blue and white bars meanwhile in Skyrim the screen turns into green and grey bars. What's going on?

I have a G73JH-RBBX05 Gaming laptop mobility Radeon 5870

If it happens during Skyrim then you should probably contact Bethesda support.

It happens during this game too. Read carefully where I say it never happened during beta. I'm using skyrim as a further reference for support. I'm assuming it has to do with anti-aliasing and overheating my card I just need further support. Don't come into threads were people ask for help and leave snide comments.

It happens during this game too. Read carefully where I say it never happened during beta. I'm using skyrim as a further reference for support. I'm assuming it has to do with anti-aliasing and overheating my card I just need further support. Don't come into threads were people ask for help and leave snide comments.

It wasn't a snide comment. You said it only happens during Skryim. Usually when people use the world only it means, well, only. Meaning that it doesn't happen when playing TOR.

Ok that one was a bit snide.

Edited by Dasffion