Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins

To further chime in on the Super Q's...

You guys can q however you see fit, and try to defend on how its not a dick move. But don't expect the server to sit idle when we have to sit through 27 minutes of getting farmed and trash talk whenever we play your 8 man teams. Doing stuff like that is probably the fastest way to lose respect and become hated on the server. Continuous pug stomping is bad for this already dying game's community.

If you want people not to hate your guild...

Q as 8 people but just beat us and don't drag the game out to farm numbers. Don't trash talk the pugs you beat after/during the game. Don't quit out of games and screw over the rest of the people in the faction. Lets try not to get Watchmen status so I don't have to make Devil facebook creep all your mom's. Let's play nice. ;)

Damager! WHERE have you been!? Its like something is missing, go fix your computer!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I end up feeling bad for Totherkins because he does his best to sow good will for US, then Troyy does his best to **** on it. I get the super queueing, and believe it or not, I'm actually fine with it. I realize things have been hard on US since LD50 neutered you into a PvE Guild the first time you finally queued up for rateds in a legit fashion. How did Gunn put it before all this?

LD50 sucks, all those ****in pub guilds suck. You losers aint got **** on the fatman guilds. Fight would kick you *********** in the ground and they were the laughing stock of the server. If we can beat Seal Team Sith you guys will be a fart in the wind.

Source

And lets not forget this nugget from Troyy:

I left the fatman because there was no competition and I wanted a change of pace. My record is still amazing there. I am the highest rated Sentinel on the Fatman and more then likely still top 3 on the server. Once you get your full rated set, the speeder and have accomplished everything there is in PVP it was time to retire. I guess I technically beat the game in PVP there.

Source

If all you had to do was S-key and bind force leap to three buttons, there mustn't have been serious competition on fatman.

But you guys are total ***** when you do it. You exploit using /stuck, and you think that a loss is a win. I guess the bar has been set so low now that super queueing losses feel like a victory.

Quit the exploiting, cut the lip, and figure out how to play your classes and maybe the community would be more receptive.

Edited by TalonKorr

To all the qq about the superques. The best comment I've seen so far is nebs. A lot of the time it seems unicorn stampede is the only guild queing which we usually hit it a lot at night/early morning from my understanding and the rep population to the imp population is laughably in the pubs favor. What neb said is true a lot of people we que with are pvping to get better or just want to have fun and are not really playing competitively we do have our choice few...that enjoy talking **** like its their job but ultimately a lot of people que to have fun i mean we've ended up with 6 sorcs in a game before. OP

I end up feeling bad for Totherkins because he does his best to sow good will for US, then Troyy does his best to **** on it. I get the super queueing, and believe it or not, I'm actually fine with it. I realize things have been hard on US since LD50 neutered you into a PvE Guild the first time you finally queued up for rateds in a legit fashion. How did Gunn put it before all this?

Source

And lets not forget this nugget from Troyy:

Source

If all you had to do was S-key and bind force leap to three buttons, there mustn't have been serious competition on fatman.

But you guys are total ***** when you do it. You exploit using /stuck, and you think that a loss is a win. I guess the bar has been set so low now that super queueing losses feel like a victory.

For instance.

http://www.twitch.tv/troyh20/b/363730409

Enter game at 8:30:30

Two /stucks and your super queue fails against two LD50, an alt and a friend of a friend.

Quit the exploiting, cut the lip, and figure out how to play your classes and maybe the community would be more receptive.

I for one can say the competition and level of pvp is 100% better on this server all be it we are on the imp side but I enjoy challenges. To the comment that we ******* on sts if any sts people played on this server would laugh at that statement. We beat sts a couple of times yes, but they were competitive for them to get more wins/losses their entire guild was over 2200 i think and w e never really/if ever have beaten pvp on any server what happened is good people left and we wanted to go somewhere that was competitive. For all the comments against troy 90% of the time he doesnt remember what he says so just do what he does and forget. Gunn will **** talk anyone idk why he just does.

Which reps, other than watchmen superque?

twice in the history of CO coming to JC have i ever seen a lone LD50 player, so ya you guys super que all the time, and i know you're going to give me some random line about how many people you have on and it just happens blah blah blah, it's no big deal all guilds do it, just own up to it. Also i have seen your guild leave many many a warzone if the team doesnt look right or you send in a guy to see if all of you got the que, not my first rodeo, quit trying to play us like we are stupid. i will be the first to give your guild props at pvp you have great coordination, but to blatenly lie and say you dont use it to your advantage by super queing is absurd. i actually have screenshots of your very guild calling us super queing f*gs, while there were 6 of you on the opposing team. The need for name calling is so childish especially when you are doing the exact same thing;)

I'm not sure you entirely get what superqueueing is.... since I'd figure that having 1-2 LD-50's pop in with another of their groups is probably coincidental. What we're talking about is forming an ops group and coordinating queues through voice comms, which is basically like saying "We have some form of a ranked group ready, time to fight some pugs!" Some people have speculated that US also may drop queues they both don't ding into, but I don't have any knowledge on the matter and don't feel like watching 20+ hours of streaming to make an informed assessment. What I can say for certain is that (unless heavily and skillfully edited) Cates and the people that he is grouped with/in channel with in Mumble do no superqueue

TL;DR nou

I'm not sure you entirely get what superqueueing is.... since I'd figure that having 1-2 LD-50's pop in with another of their groups is probably coincidental. What we're talking about is forming an ops group and coordinating queues through voice comms, which is basically like saying "We have some form of a ranked group ready, time to fight some pugs!" Some people have speculated that US also may drop queues they both don't ding into, but I don't have any knowledge on the matter and don't feel like watching 20+ hours of streaming to make an informed assessment. What I can say for certain is that (unless heavily and skillfully edited) Cates and the people that he is grouped with/in channel with in Mumble do no superqueue

TL;DR nou

yes Vasyel im quite aware of what a super que is, and i really dont give a rats behind who does it, just dont claim to not do it and call out other guilds for doing what you have done or are continuing to do:confused: at the end of the day its all just glowsticks and pew pew blasters:D

We do premades or course, but we don't superqueue at all. We've got in quite a few matches with 2 4man teams.

The last time this did happen, Dargos told his group to leave, we get no enjoyment out of beating on pugs, period.

LD 50 doesn't enjoy crushing people? Lulz

I can't recall ever seeing LD50 trying to get a super queue. I have, however, seen 2 4 mans get in the same group without trying. Neither side left. Just the way it goes. Can't expect them to not group up if rateds aren't popping.

EDIT: as for the "crushing ppl" mentality.....it doesn't exist unless they play a good team. Crushing a bad pug is not the same as crushing a good team. They are like me in the sense that they want competitive games.

Edited by Ravashakk