{BUG} Balmorra Exploration

TascaFH

I cannot complete Imperial Explorer of Balmorra. I have Republic Explorer of Balmorra complete, yet when I complete Imperial Explorer of Balmorra I do not get credit for doing so. The system actually gave me credit for it initially, as I completed Imp Explorer first, then when I completed Republic Explorer, Imperial Explorer was taken away and I can not get credit for it. I have since attempted to complete the achievement on 2 more Imp toons to no avail.

How do I get this achievement to complete?

Edited by TascaFH

i reported a bug tiket about this one

there is also

Did you found on Imperial Bamorra an added area for lvl 55?(it was empt place before patch 2.00

Beacuase i have founded it with my 35vl toon and i think that is what cause the problem with this achievment in the firstplace. maybe if i would discovered that place with lvl 50> toon it would be ok

This is the only part of the Galactic Explorer achievement that I do not have complete, I would really appreciate information if this is a known issue or if it is limited to a feew players.

A Dev post is far too much to hope for, I know, but does anyone actually have the Galactic Explorer title?

The bug is in Bugtown, and it's not a colicoid :D

The Farnell Researsh Facility area (in Bugtown) won't update the achievement list, and it's the last area I need to unlock Galactic Explorer. I sent a ticket too.

The bug is in Bugtown, and it's not a colicoid :D

The Farnell Researsh Facility area (in Bugtown) won't update the achievement list, and it's the last area I need to unlock Galactic Explorer. I sent a ticket too.

I actually have all of the entries cleared in my codex. All of the achievements are checked off in green, for whatever reason it simply will not give me credit and complete the achievement.

Hey,

I have the same problem. I noticed that even though I've uncovered all the map areas, there a blank line on the achievement as if there was another unnamed area or something and that seems to prevent the achievemente for being completed.

On another subject how did you complete the Makeb explorer achievement? I've explored everything but I won't get it either and there's not blank line.

Regards!

Hey,

I have the same problem. I noticed that even though I've uncovered all the map areas, there a blank line on the achievement as if there was another unnamed area or something and that seems to prevent the achievemente for being completed.

On another subject how did you complete the Makeb explorer achievement? I've explored everything but I won't get it either and there's not blank line.

Regards!

Before I uncovered Bugtown, I had "Farnell Research Facility" on the list (in gray). It was the last one I needed to complete the achievement. After I uncovered Bugtown area, it disapeared, lefting a blank line instead. Never showed up checked (in green).

I had no problems in Makeb.

Edited by Nothos

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I am getting this bug right now. I have all areas discovered, but there is a blank line between Sobrik and Sunari Falls. What's the deal?

Yep, reporting the same bug, now, but when I first completed the exploration my Achievement looked like this image: {this might help some CS droid as I'm sure it is machine code of some sort}

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii24/Owen153/BalmorraExplorer_zps570d66f6.jpg

Basically green ticked zeros and random numbers plus ticked of locations along with "SmallText/false false" a couple of times including the blank line between Sobrik and Sundari Flatlands.

Any CS wanting the original images just let me know as the uploaded one was a bit low quality....

Also having this problem as well as several of my friends. You can not simply put these things into the game and then make them unobtainable. Swift attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, but I know it will just be overlooked because fixing game breaking problems takes a back seat to minor graphical bugs and sound bugs. Oh and don't forget the cartel market, that's first on the to-do list I'm sure.

• 1 month later...
I actually have all of the entries cleared in my codex. All of the achievements are checked off in green, for whatever reason it simply will not give me credit and complete the achievement.

Sounds like the same issue I was having with the Coruscant Explorer achievement. I am going to be deeply annoyed that another Achievement is bugged and I just got to Balmorra on my Imp toons.

Sounds like the same issue I was having with the Coruscant Explorer achievement. I am going to be deeply annoyed that another Achievement is bugged and I just got to Balmorra on my Imp toons.

Nope that isnt bugged i have coruscant at 100% link a screen shot here will say what missing

• 1 month later...
Ello show me a screen shot of map and i will tell you where to go

Sorry to bring an older post back to the top, but I've been searching and searching to finish the Republic achievement in the Sundari Flatlands, and I have 13/14. I have no idea where the last one is, if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...