I've had it

Bioware, I am begging you, FIX THE WEEKLY MISSIONS. I am SICK of running ops very smoothly, only to have almost the whole raid quit after they get their weekly. It doesn't matter how smooth the raid is going, as soon as we wipe ONCE after the weekly, someone will quit and start a domino effect. They claim that it's "too hard." I don't know who's idea it was to only put the weekly missions half way or 4/5 through ops, but it is annoying. No one ever finishes ops any more. EV, KP, and EC all have to be completed, why not the new 4 ops? Make people finish what they started!

I think they realized that and implemented a new system with Dread Palace and Dread Fortress. You need to have 4/5 on each ops in order to get your weekly done, which i enjoy (because who doesn't like ultimate coms ?:D). Usually, i will advertise on fleet that my group does a full run or if i'm in a group,i'll ask. Although i agree with you i don't think it is that big of an issue. You always have guildies to back you up ^^

Indeed a bit of a double edged sword as it were. If the weekly was extended so that the full Op would need to be completed; then that would definately make more folks stick at it longer even through a couple wipes.

But then again it would also cause issues if you have some players in your group who are not team players... :eek: especially on those last fights...

Bioware, I am begging you, FIX THE WEEKLY MISSIONS. I am SICK of running ops very smoothly, only to have almost the whole raid quit after they get their weekly. It doesn't matter how smooth the raid is going, as soon as we wipe ONCE after the weekly, someone will quit and start a domino effect. They claim that it's "too hard." I don't know who's idea it was to only put the weekly missions half way or 4/5 through ops, but it is annoying. No one ever finishes ops any more. EV, KP, and EC all have to be completed, why not the new 4 ops? Make people finish what they started!

Yeah, I pug a lot on my sever, esp. on the Imp side and even though I'm in it for a full run, I'm not at all surprised when someone leaves the group after the weekly. And it is really hard to get a replacement after the weekly at that point, unless someone is willing to come and already did the weekly.

Unless Bioware changes it, it will probably remain that way :( ... IF they change it.

And sometimes not even a wipe triggers the quitting... Simply finishing the weekly will make it.

"guild calls, bb"

"XXXXXX disconnected"

yeah, right.... some people do that even when the group was advertised as "full run", they just dont give a s***

I'd definitely like these ops require a full clear for the weekly.

While I agree that it sucks when people bail after getting their weekly done, I don't think we should be relying on Bioware to force people to play the game the way YOU want them to play it. If you don't like PUG's quitting after getting the weekly done, don't PUG. Get a guild run going, or group with people you know aren't going to take off.

Take some responsibility for yourself, and stop asking for everything to be done just the way YOU want it.

Indeed a bit of a double edged sword as it were. If the weekly was extended so that the full Op would need to be completed; then that would definately make more folks stick at it longer even through a couple wipes.

But then again it would also cause issues if you have some players in your group who are not team players... :eek: especially on those last fights...

It would also cause hair triggers on kicking players that caused a wipe. Agree double edged sword.

They should make the weekly the full run so I agree they changed EC to a full run it used to be at the tanks for the weekly. But I can see issues for pugs doing brontes/council with the half wits we have on the harbinger always failing on those 2.

Indeed, people need to be careful what they wish for. With the shear amount of bads around, you'll be hard up to finish your weekly's often if it were changed to final boss. ;)

Maybe more incentives to finish the op other than a couple more comms?

Edited by Mowermanx

They have incentivized it for S&V and TfB at least--the set bonus gear doesn't drop until after the weekly boss (with the exception of the boots on Op IX)

But if you have issues with completing a full raid: sounds like you need to find a Guild to run with regularly who wants to do full clears instead of relying on PUGs. As another poster said, don't ask or expect Bioware to change how the game is now just to accomodate your demands, when it's obvious the majority of people (who are bailing on you) prefer it this way.

Indeed, people need to be careful what they wish for. With the shear amount of bads around, you'll be hard up to finish your weekly's often if it were changed to final boss. ;)

Maybe more incentives to finish the op other than a couple more comms?

If the weeklies force people to finish full raids, I think it would force people to actually learn the fights. Every fight I've seen up to the weekly bosses goes very well (save Bestia In Dread Palace) because people have done those fights enough to know them well. Should the weeklies require people to finish, they will eventually learn the last fights and become better at them.